February 2013 Moms

Weight Watchers

I know of few of you are doing the WW program; I'm curious to know what you think of it and how it is workout out for you.  I seem to be stalled out weight-wise; I'm going to finish the program I'm on and then maybe look into adding something to it or changing up my game plan altogether.

Re: Weight Watchers

• I'm down 3.4 lbs after 2 weeks of WW. It's the best plan for me as it holds me accountable weekly and allows for BFing. Good luck!
  • I'm on WW, but I'm such a slacker that I haven't really done much weight loss wise. I've been on the good girl wagon for a week and I've lost a pound :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been on it for about 6 weeks and I've dropped 12 pounds! I've lost every week minus one where I stalemated - but that was over Memorial Day weekend where I chowed for 3 days straight! :P I'm really liking the program overall. I definitely need the accountability and I am really pleased with the results. I was also having trouble losing weight. After the initial drop after DS's birth - I didn't lose anything for 8 weeks and I got super frustrated. That's when I signed up! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I started it right before I found out I was pregnant but before I I knew I had lost about 78lbs in 2 weeks. I loved it and will start doing it again soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I love it.  I am a lifetime member, and have lost 19lbs in 8 weeks.  I stalled out after 17lbs after DD#2 was born.  Now I weigh less than when I got pregnant with her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow...glad so many of you are seeing successes!  I guess I should have asked if you are doing the meetings or the online program...I'm looking more to do it online.

• VespahVespah member
    I'm doing online only and am down 8 lbs from pre- pregnancy weight. Only 12 more to go from initial goal then I'll reassess and see if I want to continue. 
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• I'm down 10 lbs in 6 weeks.  But I'm getting really sick of counting points.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • imagejkuhmann:
    Wow...glad so many of you are seeing successes!  I guess I should have asked if you are doing the meetings or the online program...I'm looking more to do it online.

Yeah I would like to know that too, I am thinking of trying it.

photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • I go to the meeting and then track online with E-tools.  I find that if I know that I have to go to the meeting and physically step on a scale each week and be accountable to someone, it helps me stay on track.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lost about 45 pounds on WW before becoming pregnant.  I'm having some trouble getting back on track PP, but if you follow the plan it really works.  I did it online.  I'm a huge sweets person (can't resist a cookie or cake!) so I found that allowing myself a cheat helped me to be successful...I weigh in on Wednesday evening, and then eat whatever I want for dinner and dessert without guilt or counting points.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"