February 2013 Moms

Game of Thrones season finale tonight!

No real point to this post but is anyone else so excited for the season finale tonight?! DH and I just watched last weeks episode. No spoilers since I know many people may not have seen this season yet, but all I can say is wow....

I saw several people mentioned they were reading the books, so I thought there might be some other GOT fans here. Best show ever! My favorite character is Tyrion and my least is Joffrey. I want that punk to go down! Lol!   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Game of Thrones season finale tonight!

• I am so excited! But sad it is the finale!
  • I have read all the books, but DH hasn't. He always ask me what's gonna happen and it is a true test of my will to say "keep watching!" Or better yet, when he tells me he likes someone and I know they are going to die. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! Can't wait. Last week was crazy!
  • imageRosebean:

I have read all the books, but DH hasn't. He always ask me what's gonna happen and it is a true test of my will to say "keep watching!" Or better yet, when he tells me he likes someone and I know they are going to die. 

You never know who is going to die In this story. No one is safe! That's part of why I love it. Haven't read the books yet but I hope to before next season starts. 

• Will be watching!  I'm a huge GoT fan - both TV and books.  I was surprised there wasn't much talk about last week's episode on here, actually!  

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• My SO got me hooked even though I missed season 2. I caught up on season 1 at the end of my pregnancy and tried watching season 2 while up all night with newborns lol. He told me what was going to happen though so I expected last episode and kind of know what will happen tonight. Still can't wait!
  • imageUponAStar63:
    I'm excited too! I hate how TV show seasons are so short nowadays... I remember shows like Xfiles having about 25 episodes a season, now they get away with 6 to 12 [yes I am talking to you Walking Dead]. The Game of Thrones books are so good... I read them but DH doesn't, and I told him this book in particular blew my mind! There are certain rules that most writers follow in regards to characters, e.g. who lives or dies, who is rewarded or punished... But this author most certainly writes his own rules!

I am so bummed it is over so quickly too. I feel like it just started! Now we have to wait a whole year for it come back. Well, at least we will have True Blood to tide us over. I don't like it nearly as much as GoT. Even for a show about vampires (and werewolves...and shape-shifters...and witches...and fairies...and ware panthers...LOL!) - it's gotten pretty off the wall! But don't get me wrong, I will still be watching. :-)

• Ebee27Ebee27 member

You know how there were lots of "50 shades of gray babies" made around the time we all conceived? Yeah, well, my son is definitely a GoT baby :D read those books and wanted to give DH an heir!

DH hasn't read the books, either. I try so hard to steel myself while watching episodes so I don't give anything away with body language. Drives me bonkers!! 

As much as waiting for the next season is going to suck, waiting on the next book sucks so much harder. I love this series! 

Archer Liam - 2/6/13
    Freya Lillian - 11/15/15
  • All I have to say after watching the finale is I totally forgot about Reek! What happens to Theon in the books was completely forgotten until tonight. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageRosebean:
    All I have to say after watching the finale is I totally forgot about Reek! What happens to Theon in the books was completely forgotten until tonight. 

I know Theon brought this on himself...but man! You almost feel sorry for him! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"