November 2013 Moms

Probably shouldn't be too worried

I know I probably shouldn't be TOO worried but I'm kind of nervous so I'd rather just see other people's responses.

Does anyone's little one have days where they're more active than others? Usually when I'm laying down I feel a little something.. Little flutters or even something where I feel the baby is just chillin on my right side..

I haven't felt anything today and its freaking me out kind of. But at 16 weeks it's more of a sporadic thing right...shouldn't get too used to a pattern?

Re: Probably shouldn't be too worried

• I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and I'm the same way. The doctor told me that it's very sporadic this early and some days you won't feel anything. I don't remember it being consistent until around 20 weeks with my first. Hope this helps!
  • I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow with my first and have yet to feel baby move yet. So I wouldn't worry if I were you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • CoIvieCoIvie member
    imagelivy625:
    I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and I'm the same way. The doctor told me that it's very sporadic this early and some days you won't feel anything. I don't remember it being consistent until around 20 weeks with my first. Hope this helps!

Okay. Thank you! Guess I was just getting used to the tiny feelings.
  • Yep.  I'm not expecting to feel consistent movement until after the 20 week mark.
    ~Elizabeth ~

Angel Baby # 1 : EDD 9/11/12,  Missed m/c at just over 13 weeks

Angel Baby # 2 : EDD 9/9/13, m/c at 6 weeks

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • This was a great question/post! I started feeling baby move about a week ago, but it has been very inconsistent. A tap here, a roll there, a flutter here and there. It is a little scary on days when you don't feel so much activity. I've had to remind myself of everything you all have said here so as not to lose it and start thinking that my little girl is having issues.

Some days I am truly grateful for all of your posts. It's really helpful for the first timers to know that all the weirdness of pregnancy is normal.
  • I'm 19.5 weeks and felt baby the whole 16th week then NOTHING for almost 2 weeks. What a relief it was when we had our A/S last week!!! My son is happy and healthy. Try not to worry about it like I did, it makes it a lot lot worse. Hang in there, doll.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"