Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Overnight diaper?

DD2 is potty trained 95% of the time but she also ends up in my bed 95% of the nights so I'm not ready for her to go diaperless.  I am looking for some kind of diaper that she can wear and we can wash.  Right now she wears regular diapers and they work fine except she can go a week without peeing in them and it feels stupid to throw away dry diapers.  Even if we reuse them, after a few days they start to fall apart. Any ideas?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Overnight diaper?

• Options

We used cloth diapers.  When we potty trained we went to these at night:

https://www.imsevimse.us/c-19-training-pants.aspx

If she is really peeing a lot at night, buy a wool liner to put in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How big is she?

DD2 is just starting to outgrow some of her cloth diapers. She's 34 lbs. We were using Alva and Kawaii one size pocket diapers stuffed with a combo of hemp and bamboo.

I've been trying a variety of larger options for overnight: Kissa's training pants stuffed with a hemp insert, Flip trainer with their inserts, Sunbaby trainers stuffed with hemp and bamboo. They all work okay.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to put a pullup over underwear so it would help for a rare accident but is reusable because it is not worn alone. But I would still put down something even a towel to be safe.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options
    imageLittlejen22:
    I used to put a pullup over underwear so it would help for a rare accident but is reusable because it is not worn alone. But I would still put down something even a towel to be safe.

We put a pull up over undies when my DD started waking up dry too. Since the pull up didn't touch skin, we felt like it was still clean if she didn't pee.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"