Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Rapid movement all day everyday.

I have a small video of my son moving a lot, he has been doing this since he was born. At first, when I asked if this was normal, people said it may be gas. I do not think he has gas issues right now.

The thing is when I try to get him to stop moving, he does for a second, then starts back up. Also, when he wants to stop for a period of time, he starts twitching a bit then moves around.

Has anyone's baby done this? I don't remember my cousins doing this as babies, but then again each one of them did something particular that made them special (one constantly tugged her ear, the other constantly hit his chest.)

Video Link

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rapid movement all day everyday.

• My DD is moving all day, too. She seems pretty happy, so I don't think anything of it. My MIL says that DH was like that as well. 
  • imageCAA0508:
    My DD is moving all day, too. She seems pretty happy, so I don't think anything of it. My MIL says that DH was like that as well. 

That's good to hear, my MIL says the opposite and asked if it was normal for him to just move all day without getting tired, lol. Which is why I asked here because sometimes you need a broader horizon for what is normal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The only time my daughter isn't moving is when she's sleeping.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DD is 4 weeks and constantly moving and making grunting and moaning noises since she was born even off and on in her sleep LOL. And when I'm nursing her she is super loud and grabbing with her hands. All babies are different.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"