February 2012 Moms

FFFC

Let's hear them ladies! I'm bored today and need entertainment!

Re: FFFC

• I'm seriously considering getting a tummy tuck done. I'm below my pre pregnancy weight but I look 15 pounds heavier, no amount if dieting or exercising is fixing it!
  • For the first time ever, I don't think I am even a little bit sad about the end of the school year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My kid prank called several people this morning. He was babbling a lot, and
    I didn't realize it until I heard someone on the other end saying "do you have your mommys phone?"
    I took it and I told her "I'm so sorry!"
    I checked my call history, he called my schools receptionist 5 times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mkarnsmkarns member

imageAmberrrr:
    My kid prank called several people this morning. He was babbling a lot, and I didn't realize it until I heard someone on the other end saying "do you have your mommys phone?" I took it and I told her "I'm so sorry!" I checked my call history, he called my schools receptionist 5 times.

HA!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm not looking forward to family pictures tomorrow.  They are at 6pm.  Caroline is usually in bed by 7-7:30.  This isn't just my little family, this is my mom, older sister and her 2 kids and husband and my lil sis and her husband.  I tried to see about doing them earlier but didn't fit into my older sister's schedule.  I understand that things come up sometimes but older sister is going to be annoyed when Caroline won't cooperate for pictures tomorrow because she is tired.  We also have to eat dinner at like 5 now so we can feed Caroline and SD before the pictures.  Just such an inconvenient time.  I'm hoping I can get Caroline a late nap so maybe she won't be so tired but not sure how that will go over.  Plus my older sister and her husband are very selfish.  I love my niece and nephew and they are surprisingly great kids even though their parents have taught them the world revolves around them.  Should be interesting to say the least. 

• Asher decided that 4am was an appropriate time to start our day today. I made myself feel better by eating frosting right out of the can with a spoon. It was delicious and worth every calorie.
  • I'm thinking of 'unfriending' my brother and his wife. We haven't talked in almost two years and I don't like that he can lurk on my FB page and see my updates when he's too much of a jerk to even speak with us. But- I don't because I lurk on his page. Total double standard. LOL 2nd one- I have been intentionally getting my MIL and FIL drunk, nightly, during their visit (they are staying with us for about weeks). They seldom get to relax and seem to be having a lot of fun. Plus the conversations are just hysterical- it's my only entertainment these days.
  • imageJessieJH:
    I'm thinking of 'unfriending' my brother and his wife. We haven't talked in almost two years and I don't like that he can lurk on my FB page and see my updates when he's too much of a jerk to even speak with us. But I don't because I lurk on his page. Total double standard. LOL

2nd one I have been intentionally getting my MIL and FIL drunk, nightly, during their visit they are staying with us for about weeks. They seldom get to relax and seem to be having a lot of fun. Plus the conversations are just hysterical it's my only entertainment these days.

I'm cracking up over your drunk in laws!

As for your brother and his wife... I think you can put them in a group on your fb, and then specify that your things be hidden from that group. They can then only see the bare minimum, and you can still see their things.

Otherwise... I unfriended my MIL, FIL, BIL, and SIL [and a few other family members too!]. It's been wonderful. Even not being able to snoop them has helped me a lot. I can't see that they're doing things and excluding us, and they can't see my daughter. I feel like you: if they want to know what's going on with us, they can come and see us or invite us over.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • imagelancyjo:
    imageJessieJH:
    I'm thinking of 'unfriending' my brother and his wife. We haven't talked in almost two years and I don't like that he can lurk on my FB page and see my updates when he's too much of a jerk to even speak with us. But I don't because I lurk on his page. Total double standard. LOL 2nd one I have been intentionally getting my MIL and FIL drunk, nightly, during their visit they are staying with us for about weeks. They seldom get to relax and seem to be having a lot of fun. Plus the conversations are just hysterical it's my only entertainment these days.
    I'm cracking up over your drunk in laws! As for your brother and his wife... I think you can put them in a group on your fb, and then specify that your things be hidden from that group. They can then only see the bare minimum, and you can still see their things. Otherwise... I unfriended my MIL, FIL, BIL, and SIL [and a few other family members too!]. It's been wonderful. Even not being able to snoop them has helped me a lot. I can't see that they're doing things and excluding us, and they can't see my daughter. I feel like you: if they want to know what's going on with us, they can come and see us or invite us over.

Lancy- your IL's are the craziest. When I read about them I just can't believe people are like that. I'll have to look into the solution you mentioned for 'groups' might be just what I need. :-)

• imagelancyjo:
    imageJessieJH:
    I'm thinking of 'unfriending' my brother and his wife. We haven't talked in almost two years and I don't like that he can lurk on my FB page and see my updates when he's too much of a jerk to even speak with us. But I don't because I lurk on his page. Total double standard. LOL 2nd one I have been intentionally getting my MIL and FIL drunk, nightly, during their visit they are staying with us for about weeks. They seldom get to relax and seem to be having a lot of fun. Plus the conversations are just hysterical it's my only entertainment these days.
    I'm cracking up over your drunk in laws! As for your brother and his wife... I think you can put them in a group on your fb, and then specify that your things be hidden from that group. They can then only see the bare minimum, and you can still see their things. Otherwise... I unfriended my MIL, FIL, BIL, and SIL [and a few other family members too!]. It's been wonderful. Even not being able to snoop them has helped me a lot. I can't see that they're doing things and excluding us, and they can't see my daughter. I feel like you: if they want to know what's going on with us, they can come and see us or invite us over.

Lancy- your IL's are the craziest. When I read about them I just can't believe people are like that. I'll have to look into the solution you mentioned for 'groups' might be just what I need. :-)

• imageJessieJH:
    Lancy your IL's are the craziest. When I read about them I just can't believe people are like that. I'll have to look into the solution you mentioned for 'groups' might be just what I need. :

They are pretty nuts. The distance lately has been bittersweet: it's nice to not keep getting hurt, but it's hurtful to know they don't care. Sigh. Oh well, their loss!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • I know my sister is TB stalking me and because of that I post things on here that may or may not be true - waiting for her to bring it up in conversation or something some day just to have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so!"

Yup, I'm a 4 year old... 

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• imageMrMrsandBaby:
    I know my sister is TB stalking me and because of that I post things on here that may or may not be true waiting for her to bring it up in conversation or something some day just to have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so!"
    Yup, I'm a 4 year old...nbsp;

If you're a 4 year old, then I'm like two. I keep thinking "oh, come on bish, you HAVE to slip up sometime!!!!"
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • mkarnsmkarns member
    Tonight I was laying on the bed when DH was getting him ready for bed. I farted silently and hoped it would not smell. It did, and DH blamed it in Colton...And I let him!!!! I let my one year old take the fall for my nastiness! Flame me! Flame meeeeee!

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagemkarns:
    Tonight I was laying on the bed when DH was getting him ready for bed. I farted silently and hoped it would not smell. It did, and DH blamed it in Colton...And I let him!!!! I let my one year old take the fall for my nastiness! Flame me! Flame meeeeee!
    been there, done that.... At church!
  • imageDaizyMay22:
    imagemkarns:

Yeah, this is a daily occurrence at my house!  I used to blame the dog...

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• imagelancyjo:
    imageMrMrsandBaby:
    I know my sister is TB stalking me and because of that I post things on here that may or may not be true waiting for her to bring it up in conversation or something some day just to have the satisfaction of saying "I told you so!" Yup, I'm a 4 year old...nbsp;
    If you're a 4 year old, then I'm like two. I keep thinking "oh, come on bish, you HAVE to slip up sometime!!!!"
    Haha, right there with you ladies...... I sometimes feel like posting "Hiiiii, SIL"
  • imageMrMrsandBaby:

imageDaizyMay22:
    imagemkarns:

Yeah, this is a daily occurrence at my house!  I used to blame the dog...

And for added effect, I'll pick Aria up and do a little butt sniff. That way, nobody thinks its me! ::mobile winky face::
    212 Facebook Admin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"