3rd Trimester
Options

Pain in upper thigh/groin area?

Wondering if this is pregnancy-related or if I just simply pulled a muscle. I have been getting probably a little too much activity over the last few days.  I've done a lot of walking and have pulled DD in a wagon which is always physically challenging!  It doesn't feel like sciatic nerve pain...but maybe I don't know what that feels like? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pain in upper thigh/groin area?

• Options

I think it's round ligament pain.  I googled my symptoms and this is what is sounds like...still would like to know what to do for relief though if anyone has experienced this.  :) Thanks!

• Options
    I've experienced similar but didn't find it enough of an issue to mention to the doctor. I think it's LO pinching a nerve between its skull and my bones that causes it.
    "What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I get this, you could take a look at this link and see if the symptoms fit. It's called SPD and it's right in my groin area (but hasn't started too much yet this pregnancy thankfully!). Chiropractic care is my biggest help.

https://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm

• Options
    imageA37licia:
    I get this, you could take a look at this link and see if the symptoms fit. It's called SPD and it's right in my groin area but hasn't started too much yet this pregnancy thankfully!. Chiropractic care is my biggest help. https://www.plussizepregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm

Agreed. I just learned of this and def what I've been feeling. It sounds to me to be the same for you.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage

Pregnancy #1 EDD 1/20/13, D&C for unexplained miscarriage at 12w
    Pregnancy #2 EDD 8/28/2013, Carson was born on 6/28/2013 at 31w - spent 37 days in the NICU
  • Options
    I was dumb and folded up our futon (from bed to couch) and the same area hurt after that. The doctor said is was the round ligiment I pulled. That I just hurt myself and baby is okay. She said just to ice it for a day and take it easy. It worked - Its hard to take it easy but youll be fine
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm pretty sure it's round ligament pain.
  • Options
    I have been having the same pain for months. Totally normal.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    It's RLP - I had it the last 3 weeks or so and it went away after little man was born.
    Pregnancy Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"