Single Parents

I'm in teething hell.

Dude. Will it ever end? LO is so sweet, tho. He goes from yelling to crying to grunting to laughing. Poor baby.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm in teething hell.

• Just checking, are you talking about LO on your ticker. Sorry, he's so cranky, but it's highly unlikely that a 3 month old is teething.

• Aw. Poor little guy! My first started teething early and it went on forever! LO hasn't started yet. Not looking forward to it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Baby orajel, tylenol infant drops, cold teething rings, those were all my bestfriends when DD was teething.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagebabymama619:
    Just checking, are you talking about LO on your ticker. Sorry, he's so cranky, but it's highly unlikely that a 3 month old is teething.

So sayeth the textbooks... but no, I'm pretty sure it's teething. Some babies start way (too) early and will teethe for months before cutting their first tooth. He's showing all the signs, poor kid. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageproudworkingmom82:
    Baby orajel, tylenol infant drops, cold teething rings, those were all my bestfriends when DD was teething.  

I think I'll get some of those cold teething rings. I was going to see about an amber teething necklace, too. Though, he might be a little bit tiny for that yet. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagebabymama619:
    Just checking, are you talking about LO on your ticker. Sorry, he's so cranky, but it's highly unlikely that a 3 month old is teething.

It's still possible though! My friend's daughter is definetly teething at 3 months...  but to OP sorry you're in teething hell. :( baby orajel and teething rings and such should help!

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• It's very possible to be teething at 3 months. My daughter did. I would do Motrin instead of Tylenol. Motrin will help with gum inflammation. You can put wet wash clothes in the freezer and give them to him to use.  I would stay away from the Hylands teething remedies because they have belladonna in them and the FDA is having some issues with them.

Hope it gets better and you are able to escape teething hell soon! 

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

• Motrin is ibuprofen which is a no no for under 6 months. Although I agree that once they can take it, it does work better. And honestly I wouldn't use anything other than non medicated remedies unless he's miserable. For DS1 I would just let him chew on my finger and rub back and forth to put pressure on his gums. It's hard when they start young because they aren't really coordinated enough to get things to chew on to their mouths all the time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son is cutting one tooth at a time; but one right after the other.  Teething hell here too.  Poor kid is getting no break.  Poor mommy is getting the same break.
  • imageahill1889:
    My son is cutting one tooth at a time; but one right after the other.  Teething hell here too.  Poor kid is getting no break.  Poor mommy is getting the same break.

Poor baby Sad

LO has yet to cut any teeth, so it looks like it'll be awhile yet. Poor little guy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"