September 2013 Moms

2nd registry?

How many of you have two registries at two different stores? I did one at Babies 'R' Us, what is another good store to register at?
BabyName Ticker

Re: 2nd registry?

• I did BRU and Amazon. I liked the addition of amazon bc so many folks prefer to shop online these days, and a lot of products are cheaper on amazon. i also have a secret one on pottery barn kids that I'm just doing for the completion discount and not sharing with anyone.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • I have 2.  1 at bru and buy buy baby

• Loading the player...
  • With my first I only registered at babies r us.  I know some women who have registered there and also Target, but I just find it confusing and there is a high chance you will get multiples of the same item if you include it on both registries.  I know a lot of people who buy for showers, will look up your registry online and then buy from other stores any way to save some money.  
    IAmPregnant Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image 
  • We did our second at Target. I think they are a little 'classier' than Wal-mart (for lack of a better word) but price wise seem to be fairly priced.
  • I did Target out of convenience for my friends and family and then a website called Baby List where you can add products from any website. 
  • I only registered at BRU. I can get everything I want there. For me I liked the idea of keeping it simple.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I have 3. Babies r us, buy buy baby and pottery barn baby. Target is also good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Targets good to register at it can give people a cheaper choice sometimes.
  • I have two. One at BRU and one at Target.
  • I will most likely be doing Buy Buy Baby, Pottery Barn baby, and Babies R Us.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • With our first I did one at BRU and one at Target. I made sure each had different items to keep it simple for people.
  • I have Buy Buy Baby and Target
  • Thanks ladies, I am going to browse a few of the suggested stores, I want a diaper bag that doesn't look so babyish, but everywhere I have looked they're are so expensive any suggestions on that?
    BabyName Ticker
  • imageSurfergirl013:
    I have Buy Buy Baby and Target

Same here. Most things are on the Target one. The stroller and crib and their accessories are at Buy Buy Baby.  

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I am registered at BRU and Amazon.  We considered Target too for a local and cheaper option but we did not want 3 registeries.  We did Amazon because they had the bedding that we wanted plus you can put anything from anywhere on there.

<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • mcg512mcg512 member
    We're registering for the majority of things at BRU and then also having a small registry at Target for less expensive items.  I plan on having duplicates of some things because some of the shower guests have a Target nearby but not BRU. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker    image
  • I did Babies R Us and Target.
  • I have one a BRU and Target. But I made sure to not add the same items on both registries. 

I also have one at One Step Ahead that I'm not sharing with anyone.  

• We have 3. One at Babies r us, Target and amazon.
  • imagejburnsanderson91:
    Thanks ladies, I am going to browse a few of the suggested stores, I want a diaper bag that doesn't look so babyish, but everywhere I have looked they're are so expensive any suggestions on that?

I registered for the Diaper Dude Messenger II in grey pinstripe on Amazon.  The prices fluctuates.. I've seen it for as high as $90 and as low as $65.  

I'm registered on Amazon and am working on one for BRU for folks who don't like shopping online.  

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • We're going to register at Buy Buy Baby and if they don't have all the brands we want then we may do an Amazon one too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Lbear8Lbear8 member
    I did target and buy buy baby. I think having a convenient location, not gas station ; store for people is helpful, and likely they will shop there anyway. If you don't register at a convenient store that they're likely to already go to, many people will buy you something baby related from there anyway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"