December 2013 Moms
Options

Baby movement

Has anyone felt theirs yet? I wonder if its the baby or those gas bubbles lol

Re: Baby movement

• Options
    AFIIAFII member
    Yup! Today at the doc's, my baby was moving around like crazy. The doctor said I had to be feeling that and I totally was! It felt more like popcorn then kicking at this point.
  • Options

I keep hearing the "gas bubble" comment around the forums, but I've never felt gas in a confusing way, it's always pretty clearly gas.

I've been feeling this whole week something that feels exactly like what I felt with DD, and I felt her early-ish for a first pregnancy, around 15 weeks. She was really, really active though. My stomach was not cute in 3rd trimester; usually, it was distorted into weird shapes or visibly rolling while she squirmed and kicked around. Having to do a kick count made me laugh at the MW. I would've been harder pressed to think of a time of day I wasn't getting pummeled.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMallyboomer:

I keep hearing the "gas bubble" comment around the forums, but I've never felt gas in a confusing way, it's always pretty clearly gas.

me too. The gas feelings I've always had are in a different area and very distinctly GI-related. A couple days this week I've felt something but I can't really describe it. I'm not convinced it's the baby, but something's going on!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When I was PG with DD and I heard that it felt like gas, I was so confused. I'd never had gas that felt like anything but GAS. WTF kind of gas feels like a baby? But after I gave birth (and for the next 2 years), I'd feel movement or flutters that was obviously gas moving around in there. Maybe I never noticed it before bc you never in your life have paid SO much attention to your stomach/uterus? ;) Who knows... I think I'm feeling tiny pops or flutters now... but at just 12 weeks, I think I may also be imagining things ;)
    DD born March 2011
    DS born Dec 10, 2013
  • Options
    Aw man im so excited i haven't felt anything yet but im almost 14 weeks so maybe in the next couple of weeks! we'll see!
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow and I'm a FTM, but I swear I think I've been feeling something today! It felt like a little poke!
  • Options
    I felt it for the first time when I was only 12 weeks but I wasn?t sure if it was just gas or the baby. I am at the end of week 13 now and I am absolutely sure that it is the baby because it got a little stronger since. It feels like light finger tapping inside my lower abdomen. Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"