3rd Trimester

Free car seat canopy, nursing pillow promo codes

Re: Free car seat canopy, nursing pillow promo codes

• imagemj.reilly:

They are a crappy company that preys on new moms. They spam these boards and their products are not even worth shipping. They are cheap, something that anyone who can sew could make for less (and probably do better).

I would never buy from or recommend based on how they advertise (including spamming this board in the past with 100+ posts in one week, mass emails, and magazines) and the fact that they are a scam. The products (slings, nursing covers, canopies, etc.) have never been the $20-45 price they list on their site.

They are ALWAYS "just shipping" and have been for yeeeeears. Not even worth that, IMO.

Well, that sums up my reply. LOL, seriously, no one needs to buy that crap.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

• I've ordered the car seat canopy, sling, nursing cover from them and I LOVE them! The sling is OK... But I LOVE the car seat canopy and the nursing cover. I've also washed them several times and they are still in really good shape.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageashleebugg:
    I've ordered the car seat canopy, sling, nursing cover from them and I LOVE them! The sling is OK... But I LOVE the car seat canopy and the nursing cover. I've also washed them several times and they are still in really good shape.

Both the OP and you are spammers. Go away.

• imageashleebugg:
    I've ordered the car seat canopy, sling, nursing cover from them and I LOVE them! The sling is OK... But I LOVE the car seat canopy and the nursing cover. I've also washed them several times and they are still in really good shape.

I just ordered the car seat canopy. I think it's worth the shipping. $12 bucks or whatever. It's actually good quality- and I have seen, and heard several people like the canopy at least.

• I dont have your time, nor your drama. I dont understand rude people like you... seriously??? Well sorry for trying to spread a good deal! I was stoked when I saw this and thought it would be nice to share it. I have four kids, prego with my 5th and not a spammer! lets not act like little high school drama queens ok? :)
  • imageashleebugg:
    I dont have your time, nor your drama. I dont understand rude people like you... seriously??? Well sorry for trying to spread a good deal! I was stoked when I saw this and thought it would be nice to share it. I have four kids, prego with my 5th and not a spammer! lets not act like little high school drama queens ok? :

Wait.....YOU found a good deal and wanted to share?? You are not the OP... Busted indeed. Spammer!

• imageMommyAmes2:
    imageashleebugg:
    I dont have your time, nor your drama. I dont understand rude people like you... seriously??? Well sorry for trying to spread a good deal! I was stoked when I saw this and thought it would be nice to share it. I have four kids, prego with my 5th and not a spammer! lets not act like little high school drama queens ok? :
    Wait.....YOU found a good deal and wanted to share?? You are not the OP... Busted indeed. Spammer!

Bwhahahaha!!!

• I ordered the sling a while back and it looks like a dollar tree product - would never use it. I was duped.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"