March 2013 Moms

FFFC

C'mon ladies! Lets keep the revival of this board going!

My fffc is taken from a post I saw on the parenting board. I HATE beagles. They are the most obnoxious dogs ever.

Re: FFFC

• I have no idea what to do with my LO. I know he's only 9 weeks old and can't do much, but I'm bored! His coos are cute but we can't play he cries a lot. I was never a baby person before and I thought that I'd feel differently about my own. Don't get me wrong I love him to pieces but, ummm...... how am I suppose to be killing these days at home? He's my first one and we decided I'll be a SAHM for a year or two.
  • imageMrs.Castaldi:
    I have no idea what to do with my LO. I know he's only 9 weeks old and can't do much, but I'm bored! His coos are cute but we can't play he cries a lot. I was never a baby person before and I thought that I'd feel differently about my own. Don't get me wrong I love him to pieces but, ummm...... how am I suppose to be killing these days at home? He's my first one and we decided I'll be a SAHM for a year or two.

This x100. On top of the fact she stopped napping in her sling. She used to nap 1.5hr but recently it's 30 min which I barely count as a nap so I can go too many places...
    BabyFetus Ticker Little Riley-our first little girl coming March 1st, 2013 (or sometime around there;)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.Castaldi:
    I have no idea what to do with my LO. I know he's only 9 weeks old and can't do much, but I'm bored! His coos are cute but we can't play he cries a lot. I was never a baby person before and I thought that I'd feel differently about my own. Don't get me wrong I love him to pieces but, ummm...... how am I suppose to be killing these days at home? He's my first one and we decided I'll be a SAHM for a year or two.

It gets sooo much better! Soon LO will actually be able to play with toys, enjoy different places you can take him. I literally felt like I stayed at home and watched TV for months. Then around 6 months I noticed how much more fun he was getting. We sat on the floor and played with toys, read books, started getting out doing story time. Then when they walk its all fun and games! Trips to the park, zoo, childrens museum.

I love the baby cuddles but I'm anxiously awaiting until DS2 is a little more mobile and easier to entertain.

• Since I EBF and am home on maternity leave still, I do all the night time feedings.  Sometimes I exaggerate how much DD got up so I can get some extra sleep in the am and to guilt DH into being especially nice to me (like take out from my favorite restaurant instead of cooking).  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think it's mean to pierce a baby's ears, and I won't do it until she is old enough to ask, but I think babies with pierced ears are adorable.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I hate FB. There is no need for me to stay connected to every single person I have met in my lifetime. I also think that FBaholics are AWs and use FB as their own personal cheering section, like they are looking for validity.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Kota26Kota26 member

Letting animals sleep with human babies.  I see pictures of friends who have their cats cuddled up with their LOs in the crib.  Sure it is cute for a photo shoot, but I would beat the hell out of my cat if I found him in the baby's crib (ok I would not REALLY beat him but I would make sure it never happened again)

I guess this is more of an UO than a FFFC

BabyFruit Ticker
  • It could be an UO too but I think babies wearing shoes is stupid, stupid, stupid

Not older babies, I understand once they become more mobile, are in day care, and it's cold weather.

But I saw someone on FB post a picture of their 1 month old in sandals. It just seems like an extra hassle to me. Plus I love little baby feet, why cover them up?

Obviously it's your baby so do what you want but I do think its silly.

• imagePippaLee33:
    Since I EBF and am home on maternity leave still, I do all the night time feedings. nbsp;Sometimes I exaggerate how much DD got up so I can get some extra sleep in the am nbsp;

I wish I could do this. We use an app on our phones to track feelings, diapers, etc so he knows. I find myself getting more frustrated with him not helping though. Like this morning I asked him to take the baby since he was fussing and needed a diaper change, yet he lets him scream bloody murder while changing him, so I'm up. I walk in and stick a pacifier in and he quiets right down. Ugh. It also annoys me when he says "looks like he was only up twice last night" like that's good. Um, yeah, we went to sleep at 11:30 and got up at 8. After I feed, change and burp, I'm up 45 mins to an hour, so that's not much sleep mister! Ugh... Rant over.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagePippaLee33:
    Since I EBF and am home on maternity leave still, I do all the night time feedings.  Sometimes I exaggerate how much DD got up so I can get some extra sleep in the am and to guilt DH into being especially nice to me (like take out from my favorite restaurant instead of cooking).  

I think you're my new favorite bumpie!

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Mine is that I can.not.wait. for this guy to be on a "schedule" - I am so type A that not having that predictability is really hard for me.

I shouldn't complain - he's a really good night sleeper and a very happy baby...but he sleeps for 45 minutes and then is up unless I can rock him back down for another cycle. So sometimes he'll take (5) 45 minute naps a day and it's torture (for me lol). 

My other is that with summer coming, I am so excited to go back to work 2x a week for my summer job and let DH get a taste of what it's really like to be home with 2 kids all day long. It's especially hard b/c my older DS is on the spectrum, struggles with communication and doesn't know how or seem to have an interest in playing with anything. I feel like he's bored all day long.

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• I have tasted my breastmilk. And I like it.
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    I hate FB. There is no need for me to stay connected to every single person I have met in my lifetime. I also think that FBaholics are AWs and use FB as their own person cheering section, like they are looking for validity.

Preach! This is why I don't have Fb and have no desire to get one again
  • imagewatermellens:

imagePippaLee33:
    Since I EBF and am home on maternity leave still, I do all the night time feedings.  Sometimes I exaggerate how much DD got up so I can get some extra sleep in the am and to guilt DH into being especially nice to me (like take out from my favorite restaurant instead of cooking).  

I think you're my new favorite bumpie!

After your "Sprite and tic tacs" comment, you might be mine too! 

• imageShadyKull:
    I have tasted my breastmilk. And I like it.

This one kills me! Except now I keep singing it in my head to the tune of that Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" song... 

• city life sucks and the king of prussia mall is lame, both are over-rated.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageandrea ri 80:
    I hate hooded baby towels.nbsp; My house is too small to storenbsp;towels that only one person can use.nbsp;
    Lol, they grow out of them quickly too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagePippaLee33:

imageShadyKull:

This one kills me! Except now I keep singing it in my head to the tune of that Katy Perry "I kissed a girl" song... 

OMG me too!! Now I won't be able to get it out of my head lol 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have ordered pizza from Papa John's several times in the past 2 weeks just so I can have their new chocolate chip cookie pie. I hide it so I don't have to share with my 4 year old, DH, and my sister who is staying with us for the summer. I'm pretty sure I'm hooked lol
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJmeJme:
    I think it's mean to pierce a baby's ears, and I won't do it until she is old enough to ask, but I think babies with pierced ears are adorable.

Same here! They look so cute, but I would never do it to my own daughter!

I didn't know what "FFFC" meant at first, but I'm thinking the "C" stands for "Confession"??

Hmm... Even though I know I don't want to have another baby until Cora is at least 2, I'm SUPER jealous of all of my pregnant friends.  I miss my big belly! Plus, I miss the excitement of trying to get pregnant. And maybe I wouldn't be as disappointed about getting pregnant earlier than planned as my husband might like me to be, lol.

• Not sure what this means but..... I am EBF and I hate these big boobs! I was a B before and I am a D now. I want my itty bitties back!
    Jenny DiLo
  • Flame free Friday confessions!
  • I hated pregnancy. And I will never do it again.
  • imageShadyKull:

This made me LOL.
  • imagetashadee75:
    I hated pregnancy. And I will never do it again.

+1

• I usually save my second confession for the following week.... but DH is USELESS!!!!!!! Tonight we are trying to get LO to sleep in his crib and DH can not get him to stop crying! Granted it's not for a lack of trying, but good god, I'd have to listen to the same screaming cry if I had just let LO CIO..... I'm going to go grey all in one night!
  • imageMrs.Castaldi:
    I usually save my second confession for the following week.... but DH is USELESS!!!!!!! Tonight we are trying to get LO to sleep in his crib and DH can not get him to stop crying! Granted it's not for a lack of trying, but good god, I'd have to listen to the same screaming cry if I had just let LO CIO..... I'm going to go grey all in one night!

lol @ the bolded. 

• imageShadyKull:

Me too! And DH. Good thing baby needs every last drop lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"