February 2013 Moms

Poor little guy

Last night it took three hours to put down a screaming and teething baby. I swear I have tinnitus. Oy.

Also he's been spitting up a lot. My co worker says it's a symptom of teething. Is this correct? We're not over feeding him. 

Married: August 2008
DS born: February 2013
TTC #2: Nov. 14
Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16

Re: Poor little guy

• Poor Mommy too! I was wondering the same thing. I read somewhere that it can be due to the access saliva that they swallow.

I suspect my little guy is teething too. I noticed him tugging his ear this morning. And we are living in spit central. :P 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• imageDrea926:

Poor Mommy too! I was wondering the same thing. I read somewhere that it can be due to the access saliva that they swallow.

I suspect my little guy is teething too. I noticed him tugging his ear this morning. And we are living in spit central. :P 

Yeah it's spit central here too. I literally can not keep him in a dry outfit.

To ease his discomfort I've tried teething tablets, orajel natural, orajel with actual medicine, cold teethers from the fridge, cold wet wash cloths and one night I broke down a gave him the tiniest dose of infant tylenol. Nothing.

I feel so bad for him. Just want my little man to feel better Sad     

• Loading the player...
  • Sounds like my little guy too. I had to do all our tricks of getting him to sleep all at once all he wanted starting early evening is to comfort nurse. It was exhausting but I'm glad because he slept past his 4am feeding. We are also spit central here and it's thick slimy spit not the usual milky kind. I've been interested in the Baltic amber teething necklaces I think I may try that. We tried Little Remedies numbing gel and he hated it! And it made him drool more. Just glad this isn't constant it seems to come and go.
  • Same here. I just invested in a large pack of terry bibs and an amber teething necklace. My friend swore by the necklace, and I thought I would give it a try. I am still fighting with my mom and DH to be able to actually put it on LO. I got it fro inspired by Finn. It is nice.
    BabyName Ticker
  • I hope this isn't a dumb question, but is Tylenol ok? Mine is just starting to teethe and it's breaking my heart.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageempetti:
    I hope this isn't a dumb question, but is Tylenol ok? Mine is just starting to teethe and it's breaking my heart.

Our doc says it's ok if they're in so much pain they have trouble sleeping or eating. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"