May 2011 Moms

I am glad to see

That people still post here even though our babies are turning 2! 

We still only have Georgia, not really planning on having anymore. I am sure some of us have two or are even working on #3 by now. :)

Did elisbu have another? I know she wanted to right away. 

Re: I am glad to see

• Elisbu had Anna in October.

One person that i can think of is pregnant with 3 since our may babies. Anyone else??
  • Lots of second babies have been born and many more are currently pregnant. DH wants to go for 3U3 but I'm pretty sure I don't want to TTC until Audrey is at least 3 years old. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey pook!

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • imagemullenem:

Pook!  Georgia is adorable.

We had a recent loss but will hopefully be trying again for #2 this month.  We'll more than likely be 2 and done though.

There are still a few people around but it's pretty slow.

Thank you :)

good luck with baby #2 

• Hi! I didn't know someone was already pregnant with #3 (who had #1 with us, that is)! I've had 2 pregnancies since DD1, but the first ended in a m/c and the second in DD2. I had 2u2 for a couple of months, and we do want a 3rd, but we'll be waiting to TTC until late next summer, so DD1 would be about 4-4.5ish if it works out as we hope.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• good luck to all the May mommas trying for #2 and 3! I think I am 1 and done bug we will see!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"