Trying to Get Pregnant

Back in

Hi I currently have a 2 yo daughter that I love more than anything in this world. My hubby and I recently decided to try for baby number 2. I always wanted more than one child and my first was a complete surprise! I am so nervous now that we are actually trying. Only my cousin knows that I am TTC and she and her hubby just got a BFP. I am kind of nervous about what my family will think. My hubby travels so much for work so I live my life as a single mom most of the time. This is what I want I guess I just needed to vent since we are not telling people and maybe I am just looking for some reassurance.
Report Quote Edit Delete Reply
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Back in

• Good luck with #2.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Welcome and GL with #2. Hope your stay is short and sweet!
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Your daughter is a cutie. Smile
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Welcome!  Also, try not to worry about what your family and others may think.  I understand where you're coming from (I think) because my husband works odd hours/overnights so I am often alone as well.  My family sees how hard it is on me with my two kids when I'm alone so much, so I worry about how they will react to hearing news of a third, but we can't let what other people think dictate how we live our lives and the decisions we make for our family.  Anyways, good luck!

DD born 6.13.11 at 37w5d

DS born 5.23.12 at 36w5d

BFP 6.9.13|heartbeat of 128bpm 7weeks|7.23.13 ultrasound revealed no heartbeat|natural m/c and d&c 7.25.13

DS born 5.20.14 at 38 weeks

All are welcome

• We have just recently decided we would begin TTC next cycle. We have 2 boys, 4 & 17 months. Now that it's getting so close I'm getting so nervous as well. I know I want another but the thought of 3 kids is kinda scary! lol I would think it's normal. I don't remember feeling too nervous while TTC my 2nd(but we weren't temping and charting)  and my 1st was a surprise.  Having a baby is a big change, even if you already have one so while you know you want another its still an adjustment. Therefore we get nervous :) We're not telling family either. They all think we're waiting till winter to begin TTC. Gives us a little time to not feel pressured, plus my sister in law is pregnant with her 1st so it gives her time for it to be all about her and her pregnancy. 

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Good luck TFAS!

image       imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies its nice to know that I am not the only one who is nervous about having another baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome to the board!

• Welcome and GL TFAS. We are too.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Welcome and Good Luck
    imageBabyFruit Ticker .
     . . Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Welcome! We are also trying for #2. I know I am ready for another baby but there are times I get unsure or nervous. DH works nights so there are times when DS is having a total meltdown, I am trying to cook dinner and am home alone I think "how am I going to do this with another baby in the picture?" but I know we will figure it out and we are ready for the challenge! :) good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Good luck :)
    Married June 2012
    DH: 31 Me: 30 dx PCOS 2001
    Surprise BFP 12/8/13 EDD 8/14/14
    Stroke: 3/15/14 dx expressive aphasia: had to relearn how to communicate
    Charlotte Joy Born 8/9/14

• Welcome and good luck with #2.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Welcome and good luck!
  • Good luck trying for a second!
    TTC #1 since Oct. 2012 | BFP Feb. 21, 2014!
    imageimage
  • Hi and welcome. :-)
    Dating: Jul.2003 | Married: Jul.2006
    BFP: Dec.2007 | DD: Aug.2008
    TTC #2: Dec.2011 | Done?: Aug.2013
  • Welcome and good luck!
    Charlotte June, Born May 29, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards