April 2013 Moms

Pregnant

...PSYCH!

Haha gotcha. But really, I have been thinking about it so much lately. I kinda just wish I could be pregnant for like 4 years and THEN have the baby.

I've gone nutso.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Pregnant

• I was going to freak because I know you also had twins!  Ha ha!

Anyway - no way do I want to be pg again.  The twin pregnancy was rough on me!  And definitely not for 4 years!  I only got to 35w6d and it was long enough :)

Your girls must be sleeping through the night if you are already thinking of another :)

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• I hated every moment of being pregnant, and I had a perfect pregnancy and didn't even gain that much until the last three weeks. I wish we were pregnant for less than 9 months, cause it felt like forever, lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You are crazy! Give me 2 years, and I'll get the itch again. I enjoyed being pregnant, but being pregnant leads to having a newborn, so I'm good for a while :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekgs0505:
    I was going to freak because I know you also had twins!nbsp; Ha ha!
    Anyway no way do I want to be pg again.nbsp; The twin pregnancy was rough on me!nbsp; And definitely not for 4 years!nbsp; I only got to 35w6d and it was long enough :
    Your girls must be sleeping through the night if you are already thinking of another :

I made it to 35w6d too! Honestly I think the only reason I want to be again is to A. Experience one baby and possibly a vaginal birth and B. Actually get to enjoy my pregnancy not on a bed for 16 weeks and not worrying that my babies are going to make it to viability.

EDITED: to add, yes they're BOTH sleeping through the night :D I think I wear them out!
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    imagekgs0505:
    Anyway no way do I want to be pg again.nbsp; The twin pregnancy was rough on me!nbsp; And definitely not for 4 years!nbsp; I only got to 35w6d and it was long enough :
    Your girls must be sleeping through the night if you are already thinking of another :

I made it to 35w6d too! Honestly I think the only reason I want to be again is to A. Experience one baby and possibly a vaginal birth and B. Actually get to enjoy my pregnancy not on a bed for 16 weeks and not worrying that my babies are going to make it to viability.

EDITED: to add, yes they're BOTH sleeping through the night :D I think I wear them out![/quote

How do you wear them out?? My LO sleeps through everything I do including standing him and trying to make him dance. There's just no way to keep him awake, except for of course to announce its bedtime or sit down to dinner.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    imagekgs0505:
    I was going to freak because I know you also had twins!nbsp; Ha ha! Anyway no way do I want to be pg again.nbsp; The twin pregnancy was rough on me!nbsp; And definitely not for 4 years!nbsp; I only got to 35w6d and it was long enough : Your girls must be sleeping through the night if you are already thinking of another :
    I made it to 35w6d too! Honestly I think the only reason I want to be again is to A. Experience one baby and possibly a vaginal birth and B. Actually get to enjoy my pregnancy not on a bed for 16 weeks and not worrying that my babies are going to make it to viability. EDITED: to add, yes they're BOTH sleeping through the night :D I think I wear them out!

I hear you there!  And I'm glad they are sleeping through for you :)  Mine are still waking to eat about every 5 hours, which is a lot better than the 4 during the day. 

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Jordyn, I hear ya -- I didn't love being pregnant, but we want another and we want to do it soon (probably start trying again in October), because I'm already Advanced Maternal Age and don't want to be much older... I will have another c/section but I also want to experience it differnetly.  I had to be put under general anesthesia for my c section and that sucked big time -- I want to be awake for it this time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageMklems29:
    imageJordynLeighx3:
    imagekgs0505:

EDITED: to add, yes they're BOTH sleeping through the night :D I think I wear them out![/quote

How do you wear them out?? My LO sleeps through everything I do including standing him and trying to make him dance. There's just no way to keep him awake, except for of course to announce its bedtime or sit down to dinner.

I think I overstimulate them. Probably not great but it doesn't seem to bother them. We go outside a lot. Play. Tummy time. Talk. BUMBO. Play in the exersaucer. Rattle. Lol you name it....we do it and by the end of the day they're pooped!
  • SRK128SRK128 member
    Jordyn! I really thought you were! But I really do agree with you.
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • I'm pretty sure I was saying I was ready to go again hours after delivery. I loved being pregnant and had a powerful birth, but yeah the newborn gig is rough! I think we will get on the baby making wagon next fall.
  • Lmfao, when I saw the post & saw your name under it I said to myself "oh my d*mn"!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• You totally got me. I was ready to give you my condolences. I know I never want to be pregnant again. I hated the whole thing each time. I'm DONE!!! Glad the twins are doing do great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ivee4Ivee4 member
    I want to be pregnant again too! This is me talking after my girls slept through the night for the first time. Plus my 2 year old didn't pee the bed!

Never mind the fact this is the first time I have had time to be on the bump in 5 weeks.

I just love babies and refuse to believe I am done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I couldn't even imagine being pregnant again. Yes I miss the feeling of the kicks, but I had a terrible pregnancy. I don't know how people do it with a toddler and newborn. I'm a FTM and it kicks my butt. Of course DH works at night so I do it alone most of the time. 
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    I've gone nutso.

that pretty much sums it up!

twin toddlers AND a newborn?!?  If you hadn't gone batty keeping up with those two while dealing with all the "joys" of pregnancy (have you blocked those out already?!), then with 3 under 2 you sure will!   :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageblueandgray:

imageJordynLeighx3:
    I've gone nutso.

twin toddlers AND a newborn?!?  If you hadn't gone batty keeping up with those two while dealing with all the "joys" of pregnancy (have you blocked those out already?!), then with 3 under 2 you sure will!   :)

Whew 3 under 2, think of the diapers...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMklems29:
    imageblueandgray:

imageJordynLeighx3:
    I've gone nutso.

Whew 3 under 2, think of the diapers...

Lol that's why I'm being wise and waiting until they're in school to think about another! As far as diapers...cloth diapers is where it's at!
  • imageJordynLeighx3:
    ...PSYCH! Haha gotcha. But really, I have been thinking about it so much lately. I kinda just wish I could be pregnant for like 4 years and THEN have the baby. I've gone nutso.

I am so with you with the 4 year thing... but I had a very easy pregnancy. I am nervous about my next one because I know it won't be the same.

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"