November 2012 Moms

Lotion

Anyone have a lotion they like for their little one? I have some hatched one and I don't really care for it.

She doesn't seem to have any sensitivity issues. We already use aquafor for dry spots but looking more for her daily. She's got dry skin like me.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lotion

• I try not to use products regularly, but I love the Burt's Baby Bee unscented lotion.  It is light, moisturizing, and pretty non-chemical-y

• We use the Aveeno Baby lotion. I like that it's unscented :). I use Aveeno for me since I have dry skin. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Loading the player...
  • We really like Burt's Baby Bee's original lotion.  
  • We use Aveeno Baby

• tngrl3tngrl3 member
    I use both the Aveeno unscented kind and the Arbonne baby lotion (got as a gift otherwise it's pricey). N has dry skin too but also sensitive skin like me. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • We use babo botanicals....it for dry/sensitive skin, we like it. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I really like the Mustela lotion.  I've tried a few different kinds.  F has super dry skin like me, too.

I really wanted to like California Baby, and Burt's Bees.  But I just didn't.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We use cetaphil because of excema. But prior to this I liked aveeno products.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use BabyGanics right now. I don't mind it but plan to switch to Burt's Bees.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLuckylove23:
    imageLuckyMissus:
    I really likenbsp;the Mustela lotion.nbsp; I've tried a few different kinds.nbsp; F has super dry skin like me, too. I really wanted to like California Baby, and Burt's Bees.nbsp; But I just didn't.
    I'm trying out that California Baby stuff right now and it's not all I thought it would be for the price.. You know, like washes B up it's self and then makes her skin sparkle like diamonds.. Yeah. I'm being a smart alec. :D
      Yeah, you'd think for the price, right?  I expected a little magic.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I love Burt's Baby Bees.  I alternate between the original lotion and the calming cream.  We use the BB shampoo wash too.  Love.

• Try an oil for dry skin.  I use Arbonne body oil.  All lotions contain alcohol which is drying to the skin.  An all natural body butter would be better since theyre oil based.
  • Thanks ladies!

I totally wondered if magic happened with California baby!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"