April 2013 Moms

Mom problems

In the style of #firstworldproblems

I'm currently wearing eau de spit up, but I can't figure out what part of my body to wipe off to make myself stop smelling. 

What is your mom problem today? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mom problems

• I only have 5 diapers left and I dont want to drive 30 minutes to the nearest store today. :(

#firstworldmomproblems 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm at work and my girls are home with Daddy and I miss them!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Here is another...

I just bought an Ergo performance carrier yesterday and they still havent e-mailed me the tracking number so I can harp over that.

#firstworldmomproblems 

• My favorite comfy chair to breastfeed in is ONLY visible if you're standing at my front door. Our mail comes at 11 and our postal worker is a 60 year old woman. Today it came at 4 and he was probably only 28 and there I am breast waving in the wind.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMklems29:
    My favorite comfy chair to breastfeed in is ONLY visible if you're standing at my front door. Our mail comes at 11 and our postal worker is a 60 year old woman. Today it came at 4 and he was probably only 28 and there I am breast waving in the wind.

LOL!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I really don't want to put a bra on, he will nurse in less than two hours, but one simply does not set the beasts free...

#firstworldmomproblems 

• Today is ruff... A blues day...
  • My butt hurts from sitting on the couch too much holding the baby. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is 700 and I haven't showered for the day...... I think ill call today a wash. No pun intended.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• I'm the one who does 90 percent of casting for LO and today I feel she hates me and I do nothing right but yet DH calms her..I don't get it
  • I pulled a muscle in my arm from carrying my heavy baby in his carseat to the stroller (yup that short time)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I've gotta pee but I don't want to get up because the baby is sleeping on my chest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Finally found a Chinese restaurant that will deliver to my house! It's less than 5 miles away and they have a minimum delivery order of $15 but I don't care Smile Tired of eating dinner left overs for lunch.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• I waited until 12:01am to read this thread... could have used it a good 5 hours ago!

oh, and definitely didn't manage to shower today.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • I have too much help. My sister and mil are vying for baby so I can have some free time for myself. But dd is an easy baby and I'm bf, so it's more work for me to leave her with them for anything longer than 1.5 hours.  And I'm going back to work soon, I really don't want to spend less time with her right now!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagehighlights:
    My butt hurts from sitting on the couch too much holding the baby. 

This exactly.  My tailbone is constantly in pain!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There are too many choices of diapers of the same brand, should I get the huggies snug and dry or the huggies snugglers, or the huggies overnight.... or... or...

#firstworldmomproblems 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"