February 2012 Moms

GTKY

I'm waiting for a conference call to start so I'm bored.

1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner?

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  

3.  What is for dinner tonight?

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up?

5.  What is your favorite television show - old or new?

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one?

7.  What is the first thing you see when you look to your right?

8.  Are you an organized person?

9.  What is your screen saver or desktop picture?

10.  How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• 1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner?

I usually clean once a week to every 10 days but H decided we are doing a housecleaner so she's actually cleaning now 

I love to mow but don't always have time but usually about every 2 weeks.  We have 2 acres so it takes awhile.  I suck at weed-eating though so H does that 

We are probably grilling because we cleaned out all the leftovers last night 

DS #1's birthday party and a beach trip!!! 

Friends or Criminal Minds - I can watch re-runs of both and love it even if I can recite the words haha 

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one?

We have a dog and a guinea pig.  I want another dog but not any time soon - maybe in 3 or so years 

My half empty coffee cup 

Very, I have a calendar on my phone for quick reference but I have a MomAgenda and LOVE it.  So I'm actually updating it right now too since we already have DS #1's kinder schedule so I can be prepared. 

A picture of the boys and our dog playing with a water table a few weekends ago 

We have two in our family room and the rest are in our bedroom and one in our master bath 

• mkarnsmkarns member
    imagesapphirebride06:

1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner? I straighten/wash dishes/laundry daily. I have a woman come every 2 weeks to dust/mop/bathrooms, etc.

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  We don't have much to call a yard, but he mows the small patch of grass and trims the hedges and palm trees.

3.  What is for dinner tonight? Probably whatever MIL cooked. She is in from OOT.

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up? Not really.

5.  What is your favorite television show - old or new? Game of Thrones

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one? Yes, a yellow lab.

7.  What is the first thing you see when you look to your right? Crap all over my desk.

8.  Are you an organized person? Meh.

9.  What is your screen saver or desktop picture? AGL Resources...We arent allowed to change it.

10.  How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located? A ton. We had 2 photographers. Theyre on an external hard drive and I printed a few that hang in our house.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oops, yea I meant to say I do the daily thing - pick up laundry and do dishes, etc. every day.  I meant dust/sweep/mop, etc.  We have an inside dog so with her shedding like it's her job we vacuum at least every other day.
  • jk382jk382 member
    imagesapphirebride06:

I used to clean every week, but since Nolan was born, I get to the big cleaning maybe every other week.  I clean the kitchen every night and the bottom two levels before company.  We also vacuum and mop a few times a week.

We live in a townhome so our HOA covers all the yard work.  I planted deck flowers this year, but that is about it. 

We are at the beach, so I am not sure yet! 

I enrolled Nolan in an art class that starts at the end of June.  I am pretty excited about that.  His behavior has been a little questionable lately so hopefully he does okay. 

I love Sex and the City! 

I have a dog.  It is a bichon, named Philly. 

A big wall mirror.  We are at the beach this week and Nolan has been walking by the mirror all week.  He has been giving me mini heart attacks because I am afraid it is going to fall. 

Yes, but I was more organized before Nolan was born.  Having a toddler makes organization a little tough! 

A picture of my dog, Philly. 

I don't even know.  We have been married 9 years and I haven't pull the pictures out in forever. 

• 1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner? I usually clean all week long. If I don't, I clean on Saturday mornings.

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  Me.

3.  What is for dinner tonight? I haven't got that far yet...maybe breakfast for dinner?

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up? We have a picnic with our local mothering group on Saturday.

5.  What is your favorite television show - old or new? Gilmore Girls

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one? Rusty-Golden Retriever, Sadie and Lola-cats

7.  What is the first thing you see when you look to your right? Rice Crisps

8.  Are you an organized person? Yes-to the extreme.

9.  What is your screen saver or desktop picture? Desktop pictures if of L and I at his 1 year photo shoot.

10.  How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located?  H would argue too many-we have one in the living room, some on the stairwell, and some in our room.  That is a downsize to what I used to have!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner? We used to have a woman come once a month, but now it is whenever we have time/remember to clean.

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  What yard work?  We live in a townhouse so the HOA does it.

3.  What is for dinner tonight? I wish I knew...chicken?

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up? Vacation in July, that is about it!  OH!  A possible GTG in Milwaukee in a couple weeks.

5.  What is your favorite television show - old or new? Ever?  Right now HIMYM, or Friends...always Friends!

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one? I have three, two cats and a dog and can't wait to have NONE!

7.  What is the first thing you see when you look to your right? Hand lotion

8.  Are you an organized person? I try to be, I organize a lot but maintaining it is another story.

9.  What is your screen saver or desktop picture? A picture from Allison's 1 year photos

10.  How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located? More than 100 (we got all the prints/negatives).  Most are in photo albums, some are in a frame on the wall in my office.

Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• 1. How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner? try to every weekend

2. Do you or your H/SO do yard work? DH mainly but I will mow 

3. What is for dinner tonight? dont know

4. Do you have any fun plans coming up? date night on Saturday, there is a new Red Robin opening and they have 3 nights this weekend where they will serve free dinner to help train the staff. A friend sent me the sign up and we thought why not, free dinner!!

5. What is your favorite television show - old or new? Favorite right now Psych, but all time Friends :)

6. Do you have a pet and if so what is it? If not what do you want or why do you not want one? No pet, DH is not a fan of dogs, hopefully one day

7. What is the first thing you see when you look to your right?  phone

8. Are you an organized person? yes (except my desk)

9. What is your screen saver or desktop picture? desktop pic of LO

10. How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located? One here at work, and I think one framed at home, but i can't quite remember

• 1. How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner?

Cleaner every two weeks.  I do what HAS to be done in between.

2. Do you or your H/SO do yard work?

These three guys show up on Saturdays and trim, mow, edge and weed eat.

3. What is for dinner tonight?

Taco Bell

4. Do you have any fun plans coming up?

See previous answer.  Kidding!  DH's company picnic and cousin's baby dedication on Saturday.  Hoping to clear our SIXTH option period and get a full contract on a house this Friday.

5. What is your favorite television show - old or new?

Scandal is my current favorite - I had 15 episodes DVRd and have been feasting on them.

6. Do you have a pet and if so what is it? If not what do you want or why do you not want one?

One dog, dingo cross kelpie, she immigrated with me back to the US from Australia

7. What is the first thing you see when you look to your right?

A half eaten bowl of broccoli

8. Are you an organized person?

Ish.  I was super organized before kids.  Pretty darn organized after one.  After three I WISH I could just answer affirmatively.

9. What is your screen saver or desktop picture?

DH and I on our honeymoon.

10. How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located?

One, kitchen entry wall, with part of our vows framed under it.

• 1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner?

We clean most weekends.  Some weekends more than usual.  I do dishes and sweeping throughout the week and a load or two of laundry. 

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  DH

3.  What is for dinner tonight? Salmon and mashed sweet potatoes

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up? No, nothing fun until August.

5.  What is your favorite television show - old or new? Scandal

We have two female Pit Bull dogs, a mommy and a daughter.  (Amber and Coco) We also have a fish (Red Devil), he doesn't really have a name.  I really could do without the dogs, but I love them now that they're here. 

My desk phone. 

At times.  I'm either at one extreme or the other, never in between. 

A collage of pictures of mostly Sky.  I need to update with new pics. 

We have an album.  I think we have one framed picture and it's in the office and a honeymoon picture on my desk at work.  We need to get one blown up for the mantle. 

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • coybigcoybig member

I get to each room once a week.  kitchen more often

I do it all

burgers on the grill

I was picked to officiate in the State soccer tournament next week.

back to my hometown for July 4 (fun for me anyway, don't think kle enjoys it)

France in July

hard to pick just one.  I still love West Wing

Bella the cat and Elmer the dog, both about the same size

framed marathon poster with our finishers medals

semi

a panorama of Bristol Motor Speedway from the last time we went to a nascar race there

one framed in the living room, we got to keep everything he took on digital, and those are saved in 3 different spots.

there are two motivations in sports, which is yours?
  • I'm waiting for a conference call to start so I'm bored.

I try to do a good cleaning every 2-3 weeks, but we do quick clean-ups more often as needed.

We both do.  I pretty much take care of all the flowers/weeding, etc.  We both mow the lawn.  

The Culver's in our town was having $1.00 butter burgers, so we went to Culver's

Summer vacation?  Does that count?  Our last day of school is tomorrow, and then I'm home with DD and DH all summer.  Other than that, DH and I are going away for an overnight in a couple weeks for our anniversary.  I'm looking forward to that.

Friends!  I'm also a sucker for Reality TV and I love Dexter.

We have a cat.  I also want a dog someday, but not while we still have a cat and not while we still live in this house.

window

I can be... depends on the situation.  There are certain areas in my life that I'm extremely organized about and others that I'm a mess with.

Me and my DD sitting on the steps of the Oscar Meyer Weiner mobile

One large one on the living room wall, a collage of smaller pictures also in the living room and 3 pictures in the dining room.  We also have several others, just not hanging up.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • PegletPeglet member

1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner? We have cleaners come once a month or so

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  Neither - we live in a condo and have a service

3.  What is for dinner tonight? I ordered a calzone

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up? my sister-in-law-to-be's bridal shower

5.  What is your favorite television show - old or new? Friends

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one? We have four cats - it's a long story

7.  What is the first thing you see when you look to your right? my husband

8.  Are you an organized person? Not at all

9.  What is your screen saver or desktop picture? On this computer it's an  elephant...not sure why, I think my husband put it there

10.  How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located? Hundreds, but they're mostly on our computer. We have about three in various frames around the house and 30 or so in a little book

BabyFetus Ticker image imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 1.  How often do you clean your home or have a house cleaner? I clean every weekday. I make it a point to not need to clean on weekends so we can spend time together as a family.

2.  Do you or your H/SO do yard work?  DH mows and cleans weeds out of the flower garden. I'm in charge of planting, trimming, and watering.

3.  What is for dinner tonight? Chicken tacos!

4.  Do you have any fun plans coming up? Community garage sale tomorrow and Saturday morning, my step sisters wedding Saturday night, and good friends bridal shower Sunday.

5.  What is your favorite television show old or new? Too many to name!!! Probably How I Met Your Mother

6.  Do you have a pet and if so what is it?  If not what do you want or why do you not want one? I have two cats, Romeo and Shorty.

7.  What is the first thing you see when you look to your right? My mikes light hard lemonade!

8.  Are you an organized person? Very. I'm pretty scatterbrained so I have to stay organized, or else I would lose and forget everything haha

9.  What is your screen saver or desktop picture? A really funny picture of anna

10.  How many wedding pics do you have of you and H and where are they located? you mean like in the house? I have a family frame with 10 slots with pictures from our wedding in the living room, another one hanging with pictures of our pets in the living room, and two on a book shelf in the den.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"