October 2012 Moms

Where else do you lurk?

Where else do you lurk on TB?

I'm usually only on O12 and multiples, but every now and then I'll branch out to working moms and 6 to 9 month.

I have been to the Dads board and I'm always surprised by the number of women posters, but there I am, a dirty woman lurker! Haha!

I need some fun reading!

Re: Where else do you lurk?

• I like baby names but that's about it

• I lurk/post on Parenting.  Way more active than here, but way more drama.
  • Loading the player...
  • I sometimes post on Parenting.  I don't know if that counts as lurking.

Depending on how bored I am, I lurk on a few boards --  If I want drama, I go to Oct, Nov, or Dec 13 boards.  Sometimes I lurk on PgAL because I still follow Boots (she was in our BMB but lost her LO at 18 weeks -- her story stuck with me), and she's on that board now.  And occasionally, I lurk on SAHM.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I visit the International board I like to peek in on the NH board when I'm homesick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    Actively post here, Cloth Diapering and Breastfeeding.  Occasionally lurk on Parenting Babies 6-9 Months.  If I'm really board and want some drama I'll read S12 (I really thought G was going to be a S12 baby) or TTGP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Parenting, i enjoy reading the drama. C-sections. Crafty Moms, I wish I could figure out how they have the time be so crafty. Birth Stories if I'll really bored. One and Done since we might be.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• one and done, working mom..not so much anymore though...i wah and I've entered audit season with the company I consult with
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I lurk here!  :)  I post sometimes though - I'm trying to be brave and post more often!

I also lurk on 6-9 months and Oct '13.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageThisIsBrea:
    SAHM, Parenting and S12. If I'm bored Oct13 and Baby Showers.

I hear Baby Showers can get a little cra-cra...

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Blended families, 6 to 9 months, working moms, baby names. I think that's it. You guys are my faves though. Shhhhh!!

• I occasionally post here, although I am more of a lurker on this board.  I'm more active on DD1 BMB - Aug10.  I also lurk on bf, crafty moms & working moms.

DD1 - 08.10
    DD2 - 10.12
       #3 - 04.15
  • Every once in a while I post on OAD.

I lurk dads... my hubby used to post there.

And I lurk photography.

Oh, and sometimes still post on Military Families.... I guess I'm just a big ole lurker! 

• I used to lurk on Blended Families.

I am a big fan of Baby Names, I post there when the mood strikes.

Sometimes I visit Working Moms.

Other than that, I am a too frequent poster on Proboards (MM Moms mainly)

DD 9/15/12
  • I post here and 6-9months.  I lurk sometimes on Working Moms and Breastfeeding.  Before I was on The Bump, I was very active on The Nest Book Club, but I cannot keep up with them anymore.  I try to post there but I think I've been relegated to mostly lurking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"