November 2012 Moms

Now it's pee

So I posted before about a poop mess every morning. Went up a size and it helped. But now he's tummy sleeping and it's leaking daily again. Ugh
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Now it's pee

• Uggh sorry!  F does that every few nights.  I've just been dealing with it, but someone told me that you can buy disposable diaper liners, or even re-usable ones that you insert in the diaper and they are supposed to help a bit. 

I'm kind of skeptical though because it seems to me like what causes the leaking is their weight pressing on the diaper, not like it's just completely saturating the diaper such that an extra liner would help anything.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That has been happening to me EVERY MORNING! I am anxious to see the responses bc I have heard of going up a size, but he is at the bottom of his size range. I use pampers cruisers (and tried pampers baby dry), but have thought about exploring other brands. I have also heard about putting their diaper on, and another that is a size bigger over it...I am skeptical though.
    Our little man is due....November 9, 2012 The day I married my best friend....June 19, 2010 www.thebasics1.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • We've been dealing with this too. I tried going up a size and that didn't work. I changed his pajamas twice last night. So far, I'm just dealing with it and hoping he decides to not be a tummy sleeper!

• This prob sounds really obvious, but I started pulling the diaper up more in the front...and it hasn't leaked at night since.
  • Owen was doing this & I changed back to Pampers (was using ones that were given to us? I think they were Luvs or Parent's Choice) & went up a size. Maybe that would help? 

Owen does fine in the Luvs or Parents Choice during the day, so we stick with those & just do Pampers at night.

Hope this helps!  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Wait, are you not using overnights diapers?

We use Huggies overnights and that's the only reason it happens every once in a while instead of every night.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageLuckyMissus:

Wait, are you not using overnights diapers?

We use Huggies overnights and that's the only reason it happens every once in a while instead of every night.

Once he started leaking the first time I switched to overnight diapers. Then I went to overnight and up one size. Now he is on his belly and soaking wet every single morning. UGH! My only other option seems to be an insert. Tonight I will be super aware of how high his diaper is in front and see if that can help. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We started using overnights. Either pampers or huggies. I can't remember. But one day we were at Meijer and realized we needed regular diapers. We usually buy Target brand. Anyway, we were having a leaking problem with the overnights. One night he passed out and STTN in a meijer brand diaper. No issues. They actually come up higher than the overnights. So maybe try making sure the diaper is up a little higher than normal?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • No issue here, but my friend has had luck putting the diaper on backward. Weird, I know, but it's working for her.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Try the Pampers extra protection. I guess they start in size 3s. Someone from another forum I'm on uses them and posted a pic. They hold a lot! It stopped her night time leaks. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"