April 2013 Moms

People suck

Random lady at the store: "Oh what a beautiful family you have! And another one on the way, too."

*sigh* 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: People suck

• Omg I hope you said something crass back!
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • imageRussianMommy:
    Omg I hope you said something crass back!

Does holding back my tears count? If so, then yes, I totally did.

Yeah it's been that kind of day. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Idiot woman. I'm sorry she said that
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel you on this. My 5 year old nephew told me I had to have another baby in my belly because it was still so big. Thanks kid.
  • Man! We went to a wedding a few weeks ago and there were about 3 preggos there, and then myself and my friend who had her baby on Mother's Day. This lady comes up to me like 'must be something in the water-there's pregnant ladies everywhere. How far along are you? You shouldn't have much longer.'  I replied my 8 week old was at home. Then she was fumbling for words telling me how great I looked for just having a baby. She also asked another friend there the same thing, and her kid is like 9 years old!!

It just rubs me wrong bc I would never comment unless I knew for sure a lady was pregnant. 

photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • WTF is wrong with people!?!?!?

Does it make you feel any better to hear I have had three people call LO a boy in the past week?!?!! All cashiers at various stores might I add. The first two times I shrugged it off. The third time I bit the women's head off.

"I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I"m still looking up."
    TTC #1 since August 2011 MFI Diagnosis - April 2012
    IVF #1 - July 2012 - Stims start 7/2, ER 7/12, 20 retrieved, 16 mature, 13 fertilized!
    ET - 7/17 - 1 blast transferred. Beta - 7/26 273, Beta 2 7/30 - 1143. Beta 3 8/6 - 11,597
    12/25 - Santa tells us "IT'S A GIRL!" EDD - April 4th

Our Little Easter Bunny has arrived!

Molly Mildred born 03/31/13

TTC A Sibling....... FET #1 11/14/14, Transferred one beautiful blast

Remaining four frosties arrested due to "embryologist error"

Plllllleasssee stick little icicle.....Beta 11/23...BFN

Starting ALL over with a fresh IVF cycle

Stims start 11/28/14, ER December 10th, 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, only 4 fertilized 

1 Blast Transferred on December 15th..... Beta Christmas Eve... Please Santa, bring me a baby!

Beta #1 345.....Beta #2....750/ First U/S 1/13/15/HB 131....EDD 9/2/2015

• SRK128SRK128 member
    My usually response to these things. Get a filter! Some people.
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Wow... I guess I wouldn't say anything either out of shock and embarrassment. On Memorial Day my Dad pointed at my protruding belly while I was sitting down and asked if I was pregnant again. But he was bothering us that weekend about when we plan to have a 2nd child, and he was kinda drunk...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yikes. That's never good self-esteem material. Last night, we stopped over at my parents, and I was talking to my mom about how I finally stopped bleeding. She said "oh, that's good, and now things will start getting back to normal and that will start coming in" with her hands on her belly." I've actually been feeling thinner the last few days, but thanks for reminding me I'm still 20 lbs from where I want to be!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"