April 2013 Moms

another baby

anyone find out there expecting again as these things do happen and what reaction would u have if u were

Re: another baby

• I would love to be! For real! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I would be excited but scared as I had a c-section and they don't recommend gettin pregnant so soon.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I told my dr I would be pg again in 6 months at my 6 week follow up appt and he nearly fell off his chair. i guess he doesn't get that too much. Pg is pretty easy on me, no ms, little to no discomfort, even after going overdue. I can sleep fine too. I already have 3 girls and would love to try for a boy. i like even numbers either way. Just have to get DH on board and that isn't going to happen in the first 3 months. He HATES the sound of a crying baby, it is like nails on chalkboard to him. I need to get baby out of the "newborn" stage and then hopefully he will forget the cry and want another one. 

My SIL had 2 in under a year and both by cs. then had another one shortly after. So a total of 27 months between cs #1 and #3 (they were all premies too). A little too crazy for me  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would love to be pregnant again but I'd have to have sex for that to happen 

• imagetondraluv:
    I would love to be pregnant again but I'd have to have sex for that to happennbsp;

This...
  • imageJillibean68:
    imagetondraluv:
    I would love to be pregnant again but I'd have to have sex for that to happennbsp;
    This...

amen. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Now? Less than thrilled. DD doesn't STTN yet, and 1st tri was utterly exhausting for me. I'd prefer a gap of 2 to 4 years between kids.
    Married July 3, 2009 | Furbaby Trevor July 15, 2009 | Furbaby Darcy May 15, 2010 | BFP August 14, 2012 | DD April 18, 2013
  • imageYellowLilies:
    I would have a mental breakdown if I were pregnant again.

yep.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would cry. And then I would have DH call to schedule his vasectomy asap.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imagetondraluv:
    I would love to be pregnant again but I'd have to have sex for that to happen 

ditto!!! I miss sex :/ I do want a second baby but not so soon. Maybe when LO is 18 months. 

• If it weren't for money, daycare etc I would try to get pregnant this August..I threw up every single day of my pregnancy but my baby girl is worth every moment of it.  We nurse and supplement with breast milk, she sleeps from 9pm-3am and 3:30am-7am two naps during the day...Shes only really fussy when it is warranted hungry, tired, diaper.  I hate that money has to rule our lives and these decisions.  I really want another one within two years though.
    Together happily for 7 years, Married March 2012--Buckle up! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageChicagoBroad26:

imageYellowLilies:
    I would have a mental breakdown if I were pregnant again.

yep.  

Thirded. 

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • leasajleasaj member
    Soooo not ready. Not sure if we will have more than one....for a number of reasons. 1. My age
    2. Money
    3. I love my LO more than life itself but she is VERY demanding. Maybe things will get better as she gets older but right now she is super fussy and I can't imagine dealing with her and another newborn. Wow!
  • imageCoffeeMonster19:
    I love being pregnant but if I found out I was right now I would hide in my room and cry.

me too! 

• I *loved* pregnancy. Minor morning sickness, some back and hip pain towards the end, but overall a GREAT pregnancy. I know there's a chance it won't happen with subsequent babies, but I can hope! I would love to be pg again (and told FI this haha), but I don't want to go through with childbirth (gah) or the newborn phase. Or 2 under 2.
  • imageCoffeeMonster19:
    I love being pregnant but if I found out I was right now I would hide in my room and cry.

I agree with this. I want to have another baby asap, but at the same time I think I would lose it with LO being so young and being pregnant. Also what PP said, if we had the money I think I definitely would before the end of this year. But for now we are shooting for December 2014. 

IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Kate_CKate_C member
    imageAngela814:
    I would cry. And then I would have DH call to schedule his vasectomy asap.

Ditto!
  • I have been having crazy "I want to be pregnant again right now!" moments lately. However, my very practical side says it's not fair to my body or my baby. Instead I'll just enjoy being a new mommy and loving my sweet girl. I am pretty excited about giving her a sibling in the future though :
  • No. I just. I couldn't. Three is plenty for me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH wants to get me knocked up tomorrow.

I am not quite ready, but we are planning to have a second and don't want to wait too long, becaue I don't want to be much older (I'm 35, I'll be 36 in October).  Our plan is to start trying again in October.  I already know that I will have a scheduled c section, so I'll have my tubes tied during the cs,  and we'll be done.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • DD is our second and everything has been so much easier this time.  If I could have another baby just like her I would consider it, but I'm pretty sure 2 will be our number unless something unexpected happens. 
  • We're done, so I would cry and freak out. A lot.
  • aw. hell. no.

no, actually LO has been so incredibly easy so far that I might *not* jump off a cliff :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagechristineeberle:
    I would be excited but scared as I had a csection and they don't recommend gettin pregnant so soon.

This. Plus I am shooting for a VBAC and I don't want any complications.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• No...nope...no... Wouldn't be able to handle it.
    Maybe in a few years...
    But lets start with not being in pain and having a desire to have sex again. My poor DH...
  • I would be shocked as heck since my hubby had almost no sperm count and the baby I just had was conceived with donor sperm... I guess once I woke up from the passing out, I'd be ok with it, even though I wasn't planning on having any more.
  • I can't wait to start trying again even though I hated pregnancy. But I need to save some money and lose about 40 lbs. I think we will start trying again in April when LO turns 1.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I would freak out at first for sure! We want another soon, but I would like at least a few months of semi regular sleep before dealing with pregnancy exhaustion again. I turn 30 in December and would love to start trying for our second around then.
  • I would love it but since I had my tubes tied its not going to happen. I already have 3 kids and am currently 36 so I felt I was done having babies. Part of me wishes I could have had just one more. DH says he was done at two kids so he would have never been on the 4th baby bandwagon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I would freak out because we can't afford another one right now... But down the road we definately want another one in a few years.
  • I'm honestly not sure how I'd react. With our IF history, I'd be pretty shocked, for sure. I'm 36, so if we do have another, it'll have to be relatively soon, but it'd put a huge burden on us financially and we'd have some serious decision making to do.

All in all? Wouldn't be the end of the world.

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageNandaB:
    Yea...waaaaay too soon for me. We are still undecided on a 3rd, but my 2nd pregnancy was tougher than my first and my son got less attention because of it. I can't imagine putting my brand new daughter on the back burner, so to speak, with another pregnancy. Although we may have another in a couple years the kids I already have need my attention now. And the sleep. Oh how I miss the sleep.

all of this! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh hell no.
    The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Getting pregnant right now would give us 3 under 2.5....no thanks.

• There's a reason I haven't had sex yet; the only 100% way to prevent pregnancy is abstinence, and we are seriously not ready for even the possibility of conceiving again. We'll see how we feel after a year or two (hopefully, I can start charting again so I don't have to wait over a year to have sex again).

Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"