April 2013 Moms

newborn

Is your lo still using newborn diapers

Re: newborn

• Mine was born at 8lb 3 ounces and never used newborn diapers...I need to exchange the ones we have!
    Together happily for 7 years, Married March 2012--Buckle up! BabyFruit Ticker
  • leasajleasaj member
    My LO is 7 weeks. We ran out of newborn diapers last week and instead of buying more we moved to the size 1s we had. She is around 10 lbs. The NB were starting to get snug but the 1s are a little big.
  • Loading the player...
  • We CD and he still uses the NB or XS sizes. In disposables he still fits NB but also size 1 folded down in front. He's 8 weeks tomorrow BTW and still a little peanut.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • elbouelbou member
    We moved up to size 2 diapers 2 days ago...he's 7 and 1/2 weeks right now

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageleasaj:
    My LO is 7 weeks. We ran out of newborn diapers last week and instead of buying more we moved to the size 1s we had. She is around 10 lbs. The NB were starting to get snug but the 1s are a little big.

This, except only at 6 weeks. The NB still fit, but absorbency was becoming an issue since he's obviously eating more/peeing and pooping more.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DS is 9 weeks and 13lbs, as soon as I am done with this box of 1's we are switching to size 2.
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I must have such a chunky because at almost 7 weeks we are ready to switch to size 2!
  • DS was 9lb9oz at birth - we got a 20 count package of NB Pampers at the hospital. We did use up that package, but he leaked ALL OVER my sister with one of the last diapers.

We mostly use cloth dipes now, but I do have a small package of size 1's that work for him now (11lb 4oz).

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • we switched to 1's around 5 weeks. these still fit, but i have a feeling by the time i use up what we have he will be ready for 2's. at his 2 month check up he was 12# and 1's cover through 14#.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • We switched to #1 when he turned one month
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We moved at around 6 weeks when LO was 10 lbs to size one. I bought a box of size 1 qty 258 on sale from diapers.com & sadly LO will have to be in size 2 before we're finished with this box.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• omg I think the NB diapers got tossed after 3 weeks, and the size 1 didn't last long either. My chunkster is about 13lbs now and filling out size 2 nicely.
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We never used NB size because DD was born 8lbs 8oz. We had to switch to size 2 diapers at 6 weeks because she kept leaking even though she was within the weight limit. She's my chunky monkey :) Size 2 is getting too snug for her already around the waist. I bought a small pack of size 3 in the Target brand to try. They're a little big, but once I'm done with the current pack of 2s, we're moving to 3s.
  • I think she could. She's right around 10 lbs but is long and skinny. We use cloth though.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • We probably stopped at 1 month. She is 6 weeks now and around 9 lbs.
  • I have an itty bitty... When we brought her home we had to go out and purchase preemies! She was 5.5 pounds. We moved to newborns around 1 month when she was 7lbs, and to size 1's around 8 weeks. Still in size 1's now at almost 10 weeks.
  • Little man was 9 lbs 13 oz so we used 1 package of newborns while his umbilical cord was still there. Once that package was gone we switched to size ones and folded them down for the stump because the newborns were pretty small on him!
  • NDaryaNDarya member
    We moved to size 1 around 3,5 weeks. LO is 5 weeks now and weighs 10lbs, I suspect we'll switch to size 2 very soon although right now size 1 fits perfectly.
     CafeMom TickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    image image
  • My little guy is still wearing nb but its probably the last pack then we will switch to 1s. hes 8lbs 9 oz. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"