June 2012 Moms

BF question!

Hi ladies! I'm from the Aug 12 board and have a 9.5 month old who I plan on BFing probably until he self weans or until I decide I'm done. Right now he still nurses about 5 times a day (4:30am, 8:30am, 12:30pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm, roughly). I'm just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing how many times a day and at what times your LO's nurse. Just trying to get an idea of how much changes in a matter of two months! Thank you so much!! :-)

Re: BF question!

• DD will be 1 next week. We nurse about 4-5x a day sometimes less. She just started sleeping through the night. She eats around 6am when she wakes. We go out have breakfast, play on the floor. Sometimes she likes to nurse but often playing then. I try not to nurse again until an afternoon nap and always before bed. If I am at work she hasn't been getting a bottle of BM and will be content with just food. She has just started whole milk and has like 2oz a day for practice.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • DS nurses at wakeup, before his nap [he's transitioned to one nap already] when iwith him, before bed, and once or twice at night. That's it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My boys nurse: 6:30am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 5pm & 7:30pm (some nights they nurse around 4am as well). The 10am and 2pm are before their nap. 

They eat breakfast around 8am, lunch 1pm and dinner 6pm (about 1/3 purees still and 2/3 regular food) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 21C
  • Nurse on demand so no set times but ds nurses 6 to 8 times a day.
  • imageGismo123:
    Nurse on demand so no set times but ds nurses 6 to 8 times a day.

this. sometimes more than 8..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I nurse on demand, so I can't give you times, but she nurses about 8 times a day, sometimes more. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD will be 1 next week...she nurses 2-5x a day depending on the day
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • DD will be one on June 17 and for the past month she nurses 3 times a day 7:30, 2:30, 7:30. She also eats two solid meals 11:00, 5:00. She sleeps through the night so she does not nurse during the night. I also give her Cheerios during the day. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am nursing 2-3x a day now and she gets a cup of whole milk with lunch and dinner. Before I introduced whole milk she nursed approx 5-6x a day. 7, 10, 1, 4 & 7. And if she wakes up at night she nurses then as well.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageshmeell25:

imageGismo123:
    Nurse on demand so no set times but ds nurses 6 to 8 times a day.

Same here. DD is a nursing machine, even with 3 full meals a day  

My DD is also a booby girl. I am fine with it. She gets 4 solid meals/ day.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"