Babies on the Brain

Are there BOYB?

I see lots of posts here from folks who I've seen comment on other boards that they aren't trying, or that they are one and done, etc, etc.  So I'm just wondering about folks on this board- are there really babies on your brain, or are you just poking around looking for posts that interest you to comment on? And to clarify, I'm not judging anyone or taking roll or anything, just getting to know folks better! 

I'm here because although I really want to be TTC, we have to wait until after July 5th for timing purposes.  

Re: Are there BOYB?

• BOTB is a loose term around here. We can only have so many "OMG, my boobs hurt, am I pregnant posts".

A lot of people have been on this board for a long time, but are still friends.  

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I've been around forever but yes. Tentative plans to ttc 2 at the end of summer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Everyone probably started with BOTB, hence why they were attracted to the board. But the current crop of "regs" have been around for awhile, some 5 plus years, and aren't currently ttc, etc.

The overall vibe is more general topics. We're happy to answer questions but as bibs said, omgwtfbbq am I'm prego!!!11!!1 gets old after awhile.

We want to get to know everyone, more than just know you are ttc,etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• salt78salt78 member
    imagegreengirl0909:

or are you just poking around looking for posts that interest you to comment on?

This. I'm one and done. I've just found this board interesting to read for a long time.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I was here for 2 years before we started trying. I learned a lot.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I have been here since the ice age. BOTB was the only board for the longest time. The idiots at TN created a few other boards, causing BOTB to slow down. Then they got a not so bright idea to create TB. Everyone hated the name, but transferred over. Then they created more boards and continue to create more boards. It is spreading everyone thin. Last year there was a horrible release of a new format where personal information had the possibility to become leaked. It caused another mass exodus on all the boards on TN, TB, and TK.  We are now here with a bunch of people who want to know if they are KU. 

BOTB was a large mix of ladies at different stages of life. Ladies who wanted to TTC now, but couldn't, ladies TTC, TTA, on an adoption plan, some PP, some pg. It was just a big ole mix of everyone.

As for me, I am done. I have a DD who is going to be 6 in Aug. I have had multiple m/c and one second term loss.  I have other medical issues that make it dangerous for me to get pg. We decided against adoption last year. 

• Do I have BOMB?

All. The. Time.

Am I TTC yet?

Nope. 

• I mostly lurk here and post occasionally. 

I introed here because I can only take so many "Am I Pregnant?" posts on TTGP.  Apparently they have followed me though, because it seems like most of the posts on this board lately could be answered by POAS.

DH and I have been TTC #1 for almost 2 years.  We are currently seeing a RE and doing IF treatments (IUI #4 will hopefully be Friday).  I also post on TTGP, TTTC, and occasionally on IF.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I lurk here mostly, but occasionally post. I came here when my husband deployed and I didn't feel like I fit on TTGP or 3T. Now that he is home and we are starting treatments I am mostly on 3T, but still enjoy the people on this board. 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • I'm here because I want to start TTC in September - very new user though. Mostly a lurker so far :)

• I mostly lurk. We are ttc 2 starting mid July.
  • Well I just joined last week. I'm not ttc, not yet. I just got off the depo in march. It's taking a bit of time to get a regular cycle. I joined the site for the reason I stopped birth control... I just wanna start preparing myself for ttc, hoping next year sometime. Besides being engaged and looking at next summer to get married, we have to move and save and career prep. And then there is me... Gotta lose a lil weight I'm a chub I admit, lower coca cola intake, and start working out more and I read many other things already on this site.

So just like this board says, but being taken seriously, just babies on the mind...
    Amber Lynn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"