3rd Trimester

how much should my bump grow between 31 and 39 weeks?

mobile: how much should my bump grow between 31 and 39 weeks? 

I am curious. I know it is subjective and everyone has a different experience, but in general, how much should I expect my stomach to grow in the last two months?

The baby is a little over 3 pounds right now and expected to grow to between 7 and 8 pounds. 

Anniversary
When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017

Re: how much should my bump grow between 31 and 39 weeks?

• QmommyQmommy member
    1 cm per week
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It'll grow from being a cute bump to people thinking that you are having twins or a horse based on the size of your belly.
    "What are you having?" "Well the radiologist says its a healthy little human baby. I'm a little disappointed, because I really wanted a puppy." LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think there is a general here.  You could stay similarly sized, end up as big as a house, or anything in between.  GL.
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well this week (between 32 and 33 weeks) I grew a TON!  I could hardly keep my eyes open all week and now I know why.  I woke up today and seemed to have grown overnight and suddenly have stretch marks. :(  But at least I still have my innie! 
  • Oh gosh, I still have 7 weeks left.  A cm a week sounds lovely...  I'd like to stick with the size my stomach is now for the rest of this pregnancy, please and thank you:)
  • imageCourtimilk:
    It'll grow from being a cute bump to people thinking that you are having twins or a horse based on the size of your belly.

LOL. This. Baby starts to put on 1/2lb per week near the end. It's your fundal height that grows one cm, not your measurement around. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageCourtimilk:
    It'll grow from being a cute bump to people thinking that you are having twins or a horse based on the size of your belly.

Already there! But now when people ask if im having twins I will just say "no, its a horse!" Hahaha!! Thanks for the laugh!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCourtimilk:

True. So very true. :) I actually chuckled out loud at "horse".

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"