Multiples

The faces

image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

Re: The faces

• Omigosh!  Too cute :)
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ack! so cute!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • They are gorgeous, Rynleigh. How are you holding up, sweetie? 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Such sweet silly boys!
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• imageyinyang124:
    They are gorgeous, Rynleigh. How are you holding up, sweetie? 
    The reflux has subsided. Now they're just both bored out of their minds and trying to make me insane. My sister moved into town to become my fulltime nanny so that I can work without them crying to be held all day (of course, her oldest just came down with a pretty high fever, so they're back at work with me lol) They still wake up at 2AM to eat, but that's it for night time. They both desperately want to sit up but can't just yet, and silly us, we didn't get bumbos - now I feel like it's late enough that it'd be a waste to get them now. Our clothing gap has developed now.... James is still in a 0-3, pushing 3-6 - Simon has all but skipped over the 3-6 bracket and gone directly into 6-9 due to his height and broad shoulders. Definitely glad that so many people gave us so many larger clothes - I have NEVER had a baby be this big this quickly before! lol
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• SOOOO adorable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Ohmygoodnes they are precious!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

image image image
  • Haha! So cute! I feel like there should be a clever caption underneath....
  • Such sweetie pies!! Adorable. 
    Fraternal twin boys born at 33 weeks 4 days Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageRynleigh:
    imageyinyang124:
    They are gorgeous, Rynleigh. How are you holding up, sweetie? 
    The reflux has subsided. Now they're just both bored out of their minds and trying to make me insane. My sister moved into town to become my fulltime nanny so that I can work without them crying to be held all day (of course, her oldest just came down with a pretty high fever, so they're back at work with me lol) They still wake up at 2AM to eat, but that's it for night time. They both desperately want to sit up but can't just yet, and silly us, we didn't get bumbos - now I feel like it's late enough that it'd be a waste to get them now. Our clothing gap has developed now.... James is still in a 0-3, pushing 3-6 - Simon has all but skipped over the 3-6 bracket and gone directly into 6-9 due to his height and broad shoulders. Definitely glad that so many people gave us so many larger clothes - I have NEVER had a baby be this big this quickly before! lol

I am so glad my twins are still in the same size I don't know what I would do if I had to keep track of both of their cloths. Although one wears the size they are in now for width and the other length...

Also, I wanted to say we never got bimbos either instead we rolled like two blankets together to make a tube like thing about 6-8 inches thick and wrapped it around them and placed a pillow tightly behind them on top of the blanket and it gave them the support they needed to sit up and didn't cost hardly anything. Sorry if that doesn't make any since, it has been a very long day. 

• So cute!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • They are adorable!

The bumbos might still be worth it, especially if you can borrow or find them secondhand. We used ours daily until 8/9 months. Even after my girls were sitting we used them for feeding (with the trays).

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"