March 2013 Moms

Facebook group

I just requested to join- do you know who needs to approve me?
Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
May '17: Took off due to cysts
June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

Re: Facebook group

• Rachel approved me and it will be done within a few hours!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • I requested too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Me too! Don't post much, but I love to read what everyone's LO is up to.
  • Facebook group for March 2013 moms? I would love to join, what is the name of the group?

• I was a lurker on both boards April and March my due date was 4/1 my LO was born 3/23 I joined the Facebook page last night but the moms have been complaining about the group being too big. Not real inviting. I don't post very often anyways but like to know what are moms are going through too. I decided to un join the group.
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagejfurgason22:
    I was a lurker on both boards April and March my due date was 4/1 my LO was born 3/23 I joined the Facebook page last night but the moms have been complaining about the group being too big. Not real inviting. I don't post very often anyways but like to know what are moms are going through too. I decided to un join the group.

I left the group for the same reason.
  • We never said anything about lurkers! They are welcome as is anyone from our bmb who provides a bump name! There were people who were searching the group and randomly joining NOT from the bump.  Anyone can create a fb and pretend to have a baby just to creep on ours, that's why we wanted bump names to verify! We were just trying to protect our privacy! Anyone from our BMB is welcome to join. 
  • I love love love the FB group. Its much easier.
  • imagesdemilio1231:
    We never said anything about lurkers! They are welcome as is anyone from our bmb who provides a bump name! There were people who were searching the group and randomly joining NOT from the bump.  Anyone can create a fb and pretend to have a baby just to creep on ours, that's why we wanted bump names to verify! We were just trying to protect our privacy! Anyone from our BMB is welcome to join. 

True story.

BabyFruit Ticker

• okay then. What is the name of the FB group? I would like to join.

• imageamberdanielle68845:
    okay then. What is the name of the FB group? I would like to join.
    it's March 2013 Moms, just verify your bump name with the admin when you join.  
  • I just requested to join as well.
  • imagesdemilio1231:
    We never said anything about lurkers! They are welcome as is anyone from our bmb who provides a bump name! There were people who were searching the group and randomly joining NOT from the bump. nbsp;Anyone can create a fb and pretend to have a baby just to creep on ours, that's why we wanted bump names to verify! We were just trying to protect our privacy! Anyone from our BMB is welcome to join.nbsp;

Amen!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • imagesdemilio1231:
    We never said anything about lurkers! They are welcome as is anyone from our bmb who provides a bump name! There were people who were searching the group and randomly joining NOT from the bump.  Anyone can create a fb and pretend to have a baby just to creep on ours, that's why we wanted bump names to verify! We were just trying to protect our privacy! Anyone from our BMB is welcome to join. 

Hallelujah!

• I have requested to join as well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I'm a regular lurker but I've sent a request to join too!

ETA: I searched for the group but could only find March 2013 Mommas.  Is this the same group? I really want to join.

DD #1: March 20, 2013
    DD # 2: May 2, 2015
    EDD #3: March 4, 2018

• Did something change with the FB group? I tried to join, hadn't been approved in 3 days, now it says an error message when I try to join. Am I blocked? Lol 
  • imageandrea ri 80:
    imagecgregory81:
    imagejfurgason22:
    I was a lurker on both boards April and March my due date was 4/1 my LO was born 3/23 I joined the Facebook page last night but the moms have been complaining about the group being too big. Not real inviting. I don't post very often anyways but like to know what are moms are going through too. I decided to un join the group.
    I was in the secret group and was active for a while.  I decided to un join the group when some of the moms replied to one of the mod's posts about a visiting 9yo girl being weirded out by BFing by saying they'd kick/punch/cut the kid ect,, I think it was all in jest, but it just kinda made me think it wasn't really a place where I wanted to spend my time.  I do miss the FB group sometimes because I liked seeing pics of all the babies :)

i don't think this was our group! I was one of the first members to join it two months ago and I never saw a post like this! That is horrible though!  

• imagejko454:

I'm a regular lurker but I've sent a request to join too!

ETA: I searched for the group but could only find March 2013 Mommas.  Is this the same group? I really want to join.

no it should be under March 2013 Bumpies, they just changed the name so that random people from the Internet wouldn't join! 
  • imageandrea ri 80:
    imagecgregory81:
    imagejfurgason22:

I was in the secret group and was active for a while.  I decided to un join the group when some of the moms replied to one of the mod's posts about a visiting 9yo girl being weirded out by BFing by saying they'd kick/punch/cut the kid ect,, I think it was all in jest, but it just kinda made me think it wasn't really a place where I wanted to spend my time.  I do miss the FB group sometimes because I liked seeing pics of all the babies :)

Woah what post was this on?!
  • I'm thinking this was from the other FB group. Not the new one.
    BabyFetus Ticker
        photo 187e7fd5-6db3-47f3-8720-d3540e6c1f35.jpg           photo 17a38d63-9573-4513-9cd7-1650c297a8ca.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary 
  • I still can't find the group. Sigh. Is it possible to send me an invite if I PM someone with my name?

DD #1: March 20, 2013
    DD # 2: May 2, 2015
    EDD #3: March 4, 2018

• imagesdemilio1231:
    imagejko454:

I'm a regular lurker but I've sent a request to join too!

no it should be under March 2013 Bumpies, they just changed the name so that random people from the Internet wouldn't join! 

I wanted to join the FB group too, but I couldn't find anything listed under March 2013 Bumpies.  Is that the right name? Do I need to search for something special on FB?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Bump... Can anyone help?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagecjl5072:
    Bump... Can anyone help?

I just posted a note to the admins to find out.  I'll let you know :) 

• I'd love to join too, but can't find it either! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"