March 2013 Moms

Slow on here

I've been noticing that it has been really quiet on here lately. Is everyone just busy with their LOs? Or is everyone now a part of one of the FB groups?
Happily married to my Snorkelbutt - 07/31/10

BFP #1 09/02/11  M/C 09/12/11 8w6days
BFP #2 07/18/12 Baby S born on his EDD 03/23/13

SS - age 12...SD - age 8...DS - 13 mos.

Re: Slow on here

• Agreed! I am bored during my late night feedings haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have noticed this too. The other boards have several posts a day and we have one or two. I'm getting bored!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageswelniak:
    Agreed! I am bored during my late night feedings haha

Exactlt what I do during dd's 3 am feeding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Come over to the fb group. It's very active there! Just search March 2013 Moms on Facebook and request to be added. TB is so quiet now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • Yes! I've been on the fb group because it's much more active and personal! Come on over and join ladies! 
  • By the way, the fb group is all ladies from our birth month board on the bump. We post our screen names and its closed and private. I know we're all strangers but its not a bunch of randoms. Just us. Mostly the ladies who were most active here.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • True. I dont post often because I dont have much to say or contribute, but I miss the posts. Guess I will have to join the FB group. I need some MOTN reading. :
  • I know I have little to entertain me during the rare nap!
  • I just requested to join the group :-)
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

• imagevmihelci:
    By the way, the fb group is all ladies from our birth month board on the bump. We post our screen names and its closed and private. I know we're all strangers but its not a bunch of randoms. Just us. Mostly the ladies who were most active here.

Agreed. But I'm actually more active on fb than I was on here

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• imagevmihelci:
    By the way, the fb group is all ladies from our birth month board on the bump. We post our screen names and its closed and private. I know we're all strangers but its not a bunch of randoms. Just us. Mostly the ladies who were most active here.

I may just have to do that!

The reason I hadn't done that yet was that I was concerned about how much personal info everyone could see...

• This sucks! I am not a fan of fb, I got off a long time ago so I can't join the group

Looks like I'm stuck lurking on other boards :/ but fffc is a great improvement!
  • I was a February mama, but baby decided to come in March. I peek in here, but I spend most of my time on the Feb 13 board... 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageguilletskichuk:
    imagevmihelci:
    I may just have to do that! The reason I hadn't done that yet was that I was concerned about how much personal info everyone could see...

Well if your profile is private we can't see it. It isn't like adding us as friends. So if a random person browsing facebook can't see your pics, for example, then we can't either! On the page all we see is your avatar and your name. Anything more than that someone would have to click on the link to your page and go through whatever info you have made public.

By the way, your LO is too freaking adorable!! I hadn't been on bump on the computer in so long so I haven't seen any pictures. Congrats on the cutie!!! Big Smile

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagevmihelci:

imageguilletskichuk:
    imagevmihelci:

I may just have to do that!

The reason I hadn't done that yet was that I was concerned about how much personal info everyone could see...

Well if your profile is private we can't see it. It isn't like adding us as friends. So if a random person browsing facebook can't see your pics, for example, then we can't either! On the page all we see is your avatar and your name. Anything more than that someone would have to click on the link to your page and go through whatever info you have made public.

By the way, your LO is too freaking adorable!! I hadn't been on bump on the computer in so long so I haven't seen any pictures. Congrats on the cutie!!! Big Smile

Oh duh! That makes sense! Lol I'm a part of a few similar mom groups on FB. I don't know why I thought it would be any different. The thing I think I would like the most about this one is that all of us have babes around the same age so we're going through very similar things together. That's why I like this group. I've just been bummed about it not being very active lately. I can understand as I'm on FB more often than on The Bump. I sent a request to join the group after I last posted on here! I'm excited!

And thank you for the kind words! We're enjoying him so much!

• I just sent a request, too. It's been a while since I've been on here, but I am needing some March momma camaraderie (sp??)!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"