Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

What's going on?

Today at work, I went to the restroom during my break. I was very surprised to see that I was spotting. See, my cycles are about 54 days average, and I just had a cycle beginning of May. I wasn't expecting a cycle until end of June. I have a LOT of back pain very achy muscles, some slight abdominal cramping, and the spotting has tapered off to hardly anything. It's been very light red/pink in color. I can't tell if this is just my period starting on time for once, or implantation bleeding? Or something else entirely. Thoughts??
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: What's going on?

• Options
    krdesikrdesi member

imageHatchetFace:
    You could just be having a shorter cycle. Cycle lengths aren't set in stone. If it's heavy enough that you need a pad or tampon then I would say it's your period.

Yes Also, implantation bleeding is rare and you won't know you've had it until you get a bfp, and even then, it could be random spotting/bleeding.

A few posts down, called "red blood", has some insight on implantation bleeding you might want to look at. Also, the newbie link has helpful information about that stuff.

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I would assume it's your period. Mine showed up a week and a half early for me last month and I convinced myself of the same thing. I wouldn't get my hopes up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you temp? It's kind of hard to tell without them. You could be having a wonky cycle? If the spotting happens to slow down or stop I would take a test in a few days.
    Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm truly not getting my hopes up. My hubby is, and I'm trying to keep him grounded lol. I assumed it was my period too. Weird body of mine lol. I only wore a pad today just in case, since I was wearing tan pants. I didn't need it though. Guess time will tell! Thanks for the input :
  • Options
    imageannieravensfan528:
    Do you temp? It's kind of hard to tell without them. You could be having a wonky cycle? If the spotting happens to slow down or stop I would take a test in a few days.

No, the act of temping and tracking confuses me lol
  • Options

imageAMcLaws:
    imageannieravensfan528:
    No, the act of temping and tracking confuses me lol

Haha I've just started to get the hang of it so I understand. GL! 

Dx PCOS 09/12
    Married my best friend 10/12/12
    TTC 1 since 10/12
    NTNP Fall 2013 to focus on a healthier lifestyle
    Anniversary

• Options
    I had my period show up a week early randomly a couple cycles ago.  It was nothing other than my body deciding to ovulate early. I had changed my diet and that was a possibility of what did it.  Cycles can change at anytime.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I know they're forever changing. I was just surprised to see it because my body has been stuck in the same cycle for about a year and a half now. No doubt this is AF, but I'm glad my cycles are getting more regular. Hoping for a BFP sometime this summer!! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"