Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Recommend Your Play Mat

I am looking to get LO a play mat for tummy time.  What do you have and why do you and your LO love it? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend Your Play Mat

• We got an Infantino collapsible one secondhand.  I love that it folds up compactly for travel and that it's lightweight.  LO loves the toys that we hung on there for him.  I found that a variety of noisemakers + texture toys worked well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have the Fisher Price Rainforest mat and DD loves it.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym and we really like it.  I do like that it is very light and collapsible, and LO seems to like that there is so much to look at, though his favorite is looking at his reflection in the mirror (it comes with the set).

• We have the Bright Starts Spots & Stripes. DS LOVES the little tiger with the music & lights.  The toys are at a good level so he can grab them to help him roll over.  This is the one thing that is almost always a "Win" when it comes to activity time.

• imagejkuhmann:
    We have the Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym and we really like it.  I do like that it is very light and collapsible, and LO seems to like that there is so much to look at, though his favorite is looking at his reflection in the mirror (it comes with the set).

We love this one too! Got it 3 years ago with DD1 and she used it for a long time, now DD2 is enjoying it too.  My favorite part is the portability. Super easy to fold up and take along to someone's house with us or just to store it out of the way.

• We have the Baby Einstein Caterpillar and Friends Activity gym. It's also collapsible - no complains!

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• imagehatroopes:
    We have the Baby Einstein Caterpillar and Friends Activity gym. It's also collapsible - no complains!

I have this as well. DS absolutely loves his play gym. When he is on his back, he will smile and coo at the star. And when he is on his tummy, he starting to take interest in the colors on the mat.

• We have the Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Musical Gym. It's not very colorful like most other mats, but it's good for our LO because she tends to get easily overstimulated. It's very cushy and comfortable for LO to lay on since we only have laminate flooring.  
  • This isn't the exact one we have but it's the same brand and type. It's also like $30 less at Target. DS loves it, and so did DS1.

https://www.amazon.com/Bright-Starts-Playmat-Swingin-Safari/dp/B008R6KF9A/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1370313527&sr=8-7&keywords=bright+starts+mat 

• We also have the Infantino Twist and Fold Activity Gym and DS1 loved it and now so does DS2. We also have this one and use it for tummy time and when DS1 wants to "read" books to the baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"