January 2013 Moms

Can I join too?

I posted here a couple of times a lifetime ago when I got my BFP in late April 2012 but awful morning sickness the whole pregnancy made me pretty much dead to the world.  But I've checked in here and there and feel like I should speak up. :)

A little background on me...My daugher was due January 9 but born December 29.  I had a rough couple of weeks after she was born...I had retained placenta resulting in severe blood loss and an emergency D&C  8 days PP.  Then she was diagnosed with RSV two days after I got out of the hospital, she was 10 days old.  January was not kind to us, but we're all doing great.  She's such a good baby, I'm having a hard time waiting TTC another one!

Anyway...HI and I'm glad to be "officially" joining you again!  

BFP 4/30/12 EDD 1/9/13 Our first!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Can I join too?

• Welcome!

I'm glad you are all doing great after such a rough start. My happy baby is also making it very hard to not TTC another already! :)

• jobiannjobiann member
    My son was due January 10th and came on December 30th...funny! Glad you both are doing great now...I'm sure RSV was really scary. Unlike you I could be one-and-done...we'll see! Welcome back!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Glad to hear everyone's doing better now and your even ready for another LO. Welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome, glad to hear things are well now

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Love the name Eleanor! DD was also born 12/29 but she was due 1/4. Glad you both are doing better, I've definitely committed to wanting another baby... but in about 3 years!
  • Hi! Welcome. You're a brave lady looking for another so soon. I totally get though having a traumatic birth experience but an amazing baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks everyone!  I love that this board is so nice and drama-free (knocking on wood)
    BFP 4/30/12 EDD 1/9/13 Our first!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"