August 2013 Moms

attitude from a fellow bumpie! wtf!

just a vent story...

earlier today i was at my uncle's store with my mom and grandparents and we were sitting outside and decided to order a pizza from next door..

i went to go get the pizza and it wasn't quite ready so i walked back to the porch where we were sitting at my uncle's new shop and i had a styrofoam cup i was drinking soda out of. at this point in the day it is appx 90 degrees outside and i was extremely thirsty!

i took my cup with me to go pick up our pizza. when i got in the store i asked the kid who gave me our pizza if i could have some water in my cup. a waitress that worked there, who i knew from a class i took last fall was there. she looked like she had gained a little weight and when she stepped from behind the counter i saw she was pregnant too. she didnt recognize me, though. anyway, the kid went to fill up my cup with water and i could hear the girl saying, i didn't pay for a drink there, he could not refill my cup for me.

she then DUMPED out the little bit of water i had left, slammed my cup down on the counter and told me to have a nice day!

wtf was her problem! i would have never denied a fellow bumpie a cup of WATER!!! i had my own cup too, so i wasnt asking for a whole lot!

she was very lucky i was in a good mood today otherwise i may have lost my marbles!

just one of those things i didnt understand and why was she being such a B?!? 

its not like i asked for a free pizza or even a cup for them to put some water in. i had my own!

thanks for listening.  

Re: attitude from a fellow bumpie! wtf!

• total bish.  Who denies another human WATER??
  • It's water. Seriously. Ugh. And it's not like you didn't order anything!
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• Loading the player...
  • zora51zora51 member
    Wow that was shiiitty of her!! Here in AZ I dont think they CAN deny you water. People die from heat stroke every year so even the homeless can come and ask for water. That was seriously screwed up of her. Boo!!
  • That is so weird, pretty much everywhere I've lived will give you a cup of water for free.
    image image

• Aww that's really crappy :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageslusk13:
    just a vent story...earlier today i was at my uncle's store with my mom and grandparents and we were sitting outside and decided to order a pizza from next door..i went to go get the pizza and it wasn't quite ready so i walked back to the porch where we were sitting at my uncle's new shop and i had a styrofoam cup i was drinking soda out of. at this point in the day it is appx 90 degrees outside and i was extremely thirsty!i took my cup with me to go pick up our pizza. when i got in the store i asked the kid who gave me our pizza if i could have some water in my cup. a waitress that worked there, who i knew from a class i took last fall was there. she looked like she had gained a little weight and when she stepped from behind the counter i saw she was pregnant too. she didnt recognize me, though. anyway, the kid went to fill up my cup with water and i could hear the girl saying, i didn't pay for a drink there, he could not refill my cup for me.she then DUMPED out the little bit of water i had left, slammed my cup down on the counter and told me to have a nice day!wtf was her problem! i would have never denied a fellow bumpie a cup of WATER!!! i had my own cup too, so i wasnt asking for a whole lot! she was very lucky i was in a good mood today otherwise i may have lost my marbles! just one of those things i didnt understand and why was she being such a B?!?nbsp;its not like i asked for a free pizza or even a cup for them to put some water in. i had my own!thanks for listening. nbsp;

Ummm last I checked water is free in every restaurant ever including the cup you get the water in!! Good for you for keeping your cool I would have had to give her my personal opinion on her attitude!
  • imagezora51:
    Wow that was shiiitty of her!! Here in AZ I dont think they CAN deny you water. People die from heat stroke every year so even the homeless can come and ask for water. That was seriously screwed up of her. Boo!!

This! I think it's actually illegal. 

BFP 4/3/07 EDD 11/23/07 MC 7/20/07 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • They can charge for the cup but not for the water.

• imagesilvercamaro77:
    They can charge for the cup but not for the water.

this..but also the lack of decency to give another person WATER, especially being pregnant, is unfortunate..
  • You handled that much better than I would have... I probably would've gone BSC on that bich. And yeah, check your local laws and maybe mention it next time you see the owner/manager of that joint that chickadee refused you water. Pretty crappy service.
             image         image
  • no way she did that. That's insane.

• Oh you're very nice......I would've had a few choice words for her....she would be begging to give me a cup of after I was done.....but cudos for keeping your calm. Where I live, I believe they can charge for the cup but not water BUT seriously,it's water......and ur pregnant. She was just being a big B word. Smh can't believe that.
  • ummm yeah I'd complain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesuchgreatheights324:
    I would let the owner or manager know that I would no longer be purchasing anything there because of her. I guarantee you won't be the first complaint. I can stand rude people. I'm one of those who complain about rude service, but I make sure to let bosses know about good service too.

This. 

imageimage
    Anniversary

• imagebreezalina82:

imagesuchgreatheights324:
    I would let the owner or manager know that I would no longer be purchasing anything there because of her. I guarantee you won't be the first complaint. I can stand rude people. I'm one of those who complain about rude service, but I make sure to let bosses know about good service too.

This.&nbsp;

Yup.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• imagerfrazier611:
    total bish.nbsp; Who denies another human WATER??

This! Not nice at all!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Agree!
  • So messed up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Agree.

The manager needs to know about this woman's crap attitude and her lack of knowledge. I've worked in restaurants before.. water is free (not bottled water of course) but plain old water is free. Tell the  manager all the details just as you told us. That woman needs to be put in her place and educated. There are people out there who NEED a job and you have jackasses out there like that who are rude and don't appreciate the job they have.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"