C-sections

Bleeding 10 days later??

I had a csection on 5/23 and everything went great. I had minimal bleeding afterwards. Today I had a decent amount of vaginal bleeding out of nowhere. I feel fine, no cramping or anything. Can anyone suggest why I've had zero bleeding for the last week and a half and now all if a sudden I do? I haven't been sticking to the "rules" of not overdoing it...I'm very stubborn :

Re: Bleeding 10 days later??

• I have days where my spotting is so light that it won't even make a mark on the pad (only when I wipe, and sometimes not even then), and other days when it picks up and is more moderate bleeding.  I think I had a day or two of heavy bleeding that I would compare to the first few days of my period.  I think it's pretty normal for the bleeding to vary.

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • I didn't stick to the rules either and would go from no bleeding one day to seriously needing a pad the next. Just try to slow down for a day or two and it will lighten up again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Your bleeding is your bodies way of telling you if you need to slow down. Light bleeding is ok, but heavy bleeding means you gotta slow down and rest. I know it's hard cause I am very much a do it yourself person too and having to rely on others for things sucks kinda.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The bleeding can come and go--light, non existent, then heavier (but not soaking through a pad in an hour) for 6 weeks.
    imageimage
    Me: 35 DH: 30 TTC since 1/2010 DX: 6/15/2011: MFI IVF with ICSI

IVF #1: Sept 2011: Beta 10/10- BFP!! 1st u/s 10/31/11 1 blighted ovum, 1 embryo 2nd u/s 11/14/11 stopped growing, no h/b D/C 11/17/11

IVF #2: FET 5/4/12 : Beta 5/16/12 BFN

IVF #3: ET 7/6/12 : 7/18 Beta #1 BFP at 246, 7/20 Beta #2 at 713, 7/27 Beta #3 at 9068. 1st u/s 8/7 with one lovely hb.
    Mabel is here! 2/17/13!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagebeckyschell:
    Your bleeding is your bodies way of telling you if you need to slow down. Light bleeding is ok, but heavy bleeding means you gotta slow down and rest. I know it's hard cause I am very much a do it yourself person too and having to rely on others for things sucks kinda.

This. I bled on and off for 8 weeks pp
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • just be careful i had a c/s in september 2012. I had bled lightly (little blood on the pad) everything was fine recovery was great until october almost one monh later i hemhorraged and lost 70% of the blood in my body. Then said hemhorrages are not common in c/s so till this day they dont know what happened just keep and eye out some bleeding is defently good. i had 3 blood transfusions and still my periods are out a whack!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"