August 2013 Moms

AW: Rock N Play

AW: Rock N Play

DH and I went to some yard sales this morning and found a Snugabunny Rock N Play for 5 dollars and it looks practically brand new!!! We wanted one but couldn't justify buying one because we don't really need it but there was no way we were going to pass that up.

At the same yard sale I got several articles if Ann Taylor loft clothing for 1 dollar each. It was the only sale that we actually found good stuff at but it totally psyched me up!

Re: AW: Rock N Play

• Heck yeah!!! Yes FWIW, my son loved his RnP so much!
  • Awesome! I love yard sales for those reasons.
  • Loading the player...
  • Looooove finding a good deal on an item you really wanted!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • I bought one at a resale shop that looked brand new. Just make sure to clean it right. They were recalled for mold but as long as you clean it right you wont have a problem. 
    ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • LJR 84LJR 84 member

imageWashingtonQueen:
    Heck yeah!!! Yes FWIW, my son loved his RnP so much!

Both of my kids loved them too. It practically replaced the need for the swing with my son. 

• MrsRKJMrsRKJ member

Lurking...

That's awesome.  We just bought one last night and DS LOVES it.  He wasn't happy in the pack n play, so we thought something a little "snugger" would help.  It sure does! 

Welcomed our baby boy Henry on March 15, 2013 (7 weeks early!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTA until 2014

• With DD we had the swing and bouncer and the RnPs came out not too long after but by that time we just couldn't justify buying it.

I'm most excited because its so much more portable to take with us for visiting people. The PnP is just so bulky.

If I remember right the mold issue comes from moisture trapped under the seat part is that right? Ill do some googling to make sure I monitor it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"