December 2013 Moms
Options

Ultrasound

Had my first ultrasound today. Got a clear picture of the little nugget and heard the heartbeat but the baby didn't move at all. Is that strange? The ultrasound tech didn't say anything when I mentioned it to my husband. She just said everything looks great and you are measuring exactly 10 weeks. Which moves the due date back one day to my DH's bday. So did anyone else have baby that slept through the ultrasound?

Re: Ultrasound

• Options
    Twin B is usually always still for ours the ten week one we did get some movement but not to much twin A how ever is none stop bouncing and kicking and waving and playing. But it's normal my first son never moved for any ultrasounds even at 20 weeks and he was always so still hardly ever kicked but now he is my tiny terror he won't stay still for three seconds haha!

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Options
    None of my kids have ever moved for their first u/s. They definitely made up for it later on though.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had one today and mine was pretty still also.  OB said baby looked great, heartbeat was great...didn't worry me.

photo b1f62123-e338-48e2-a2d8-373638902d4d.jpg 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"