September 2013 Moms

Anyone else feel "normal"

If it weren't for this growing belly and feeling my LO moving, I just wouldn't know I was expecting. Sure I have body aches and they are miserable, but I had these pains before I was pregnant due to deployment related injuries. I also get out of breath easily but it just makes me feel like I am out of shape ...

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Anyone else feel "normal"

• This is definitely me!  People ask how I feel, and that is just how I respond.  Normal, just getting fatter and feeling baby kick.  I am a little more warm blooded and the occasional heart burn which is subsided by Tums.  Oh, and I had to quit playing soccer. 

Loving being pregnant <3 

Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• For the most part, I feel like my normal self! On occasion, I feel pregnant, but unless my little man is moving or I look down at my belly, I could almost forget I am pregnant.
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When I look down I don't feel like my tummy looks that big, but when I look in a mirror it's a different story!  I lucked out with having very little morning sickness and I'm not really much more tired than I was in my pre-pregnancy life.  The only thing that makes me feel really pregnant is the immense pain I've been having in my mid back..

photo b2867ff1-04fd-412f-991f-a3e09638ec0f_zps4503f4a7.jpg 

• Definitely. If I never looked at myself and didn't feel LO kick, I'd forget I'm pregnant! My mom always told me she enjoyed being pregnant and in 1st tri I wanted to kill her for saying so, but now I totally get it. Haha.
  • I haven't felt pregnant at all and I don't even have the belly to remind me. Feeling baby girl move is the only thing that reminds me it's real.
    January Siggy Challenge: Why I don't shop at Walmart 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• imageAFwifelife:
    Yep.  My 1st trimester was a challenge but now I feel back to normal.  People give me the weirdest looks when I tell them I'm not craving anything.  I feel great getting back to normal and eating like a normal person.

This for me as well.  I can't run as much due to having to pee immediately after starting, but otherwise I feel pretty normal right now!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yep. I had some symptoms that have gone away. Now, my changing wardrobe, the kicks, and going to the bathroom more often are the only signs I'm pregnant. I'm sure that will change as I start getting bigger, but for now I'm happy. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • jeb2013jeb2013 member
    yup ditto! til my night time nausea decided to re appear this week... (week 25-26).... but mostly i forget im pregnant!! eeek!! that sounds so bad! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel this way too!  My symptoms have been very minimal and everyone keeps commenting about how small I look.  Luckily I do feel baby.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • imagejesnic89:
    I have felt completely un-pregnant throughout my whole pregnancy! Glad to know I am not the only one :)

Yup! And very recently my severe low back pain / hip pain and spasms have disappeared.  Thank goodness! Don't know what I'm doing differently to get that lucky but I'll take it!  It's just the stretching belly muscles but honestly, we've all felt that once in while before pregnancy if we pigged out too much at a buffet. 

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • PocketyPockety member
    Yep. And it's awesome, because I did NOT feel like this with DS! This whole pregnancy has been somewhat of a non issue. It hasn't affected anything. And it's great!!
    Finally updating my signature and avatar, August 29, 2011 (better late than never!) Jake! (born July 3, 2011 - 6 days past due) Image and video hosting by TinyPic December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Same here!  I didn't have much morning sickness, and even my body has been better in the past few weeks (I really think the prenatal massage helped my hips a TON).  So aside from not being able to really run anymore, I'm feeling pretty much like myself, just with a bigger belly.  My varicose veins have been acting up and hurting a bit but that was a problem for me before, anyway.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yup. I feel pretty much the same as my non pregnant self. Other than my clothes not fitting anymore due to a growing belly. I hate when people ask how are you doing? And when I reply good they are like oh.. no this or this or this... The only thing that happens every once in a while now is heartburn. Which I am not a fan of.. I have never had that pre pregnancy but if that's the worst symptom I get I will take it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Me too! I'm glad it's not just me - I've actually been sort of worrying about this lately, wondering if it's a bad sign that I don't have more issues. I have had pain in one leg the entire time and I'm fairly tired, but overall I've been almost symptom-free.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"