June 2013 Moms

Zodiac

I'm a libra expecting a Gemini baby girl excited about the dynamic of two air signs can't wait for my daughter to get here so excited to see her little personality what are you ladies zodiac signs ?

Re: Zodiac

• Okay, this topic is a little boring. What's the next one you got lined up? Another "how to induce labor so my 06 baby can finally come out" maybe? Or how we're all a jar of preggo tomato sauce? What about a nice GBCN?

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• imageJennylovesherbaby:
    Also all posts after this one have 0 replies seems like PREGGERS love alittle Internet brawl hahaha go get some sex ladies you seem alittle frustrated lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you won't reply....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I thought we were all a bunch of mean jerks. Now you're all....Hey, so uh, what's your sign?

O.o

• Just bored and having some fun you guys take these forums way to serious LOL
  • I'm pretty sure my child's personality isn't related to his birthday.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageamtobey:

imageJennylovesherbaby:
    Just bored and having some fun you guys take these forums way to serious LOL

Too*

• I like Diet Coke

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

No, please move on. I promise I do have a sense of humor and am bored too. But I don't follow the zodiac, so what's the next subject?

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• imageflerlgirl:
    I like Diet Coke

Eff your diet coke. Diet Dr Pepper 4 lyf.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJinglesChic:

imageJennylovesherbaby:

No, please move on. I promise I do have a sense of humor and am bored too. But I don't follow the zodiac, so what's the next subject?

You start a fun topic

I'm all out of stupid *** to say
    And I think I've missed enough periods commas and spelled enough wrong words to piss these PREGGERS off for a week hahaha !
  • The baby's personality won't be based on the sign, but rather the baby's parents' character and the upbringing.  So in your case.....   

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • this whole thread made me lol! and I also would like a diet coke and diet dr pepper now! thanks a lot guys!

• My husband and I are both Taurus and we definitely fit the description, so after reading about Geminis I'm a little nervous. The characteristics seem a little crazy and of the Geminis we know they are great for the most part with a side of insanity! Any tips for two Taurus' with a Gemini? :
    Lilypie - (A5Rk)

• imagesuwannee79:
    My husband and I are both Taurus and we definitely fit the description, so after reading about Geminis I'm a little nervous. The characteristics seem a little crazy and of the Geminis we know they are great for the most part with a side of insanity! Any tips for two Taurus' with a Gemini? :

For the most part my mother is Taurus my brother is Gemini and they get along amazing my brother is very cool calm and collected tho he does have two personalities which leaves anyone who sees him angry in shock because of how level headed he is my father was Leo and passed when I was very young but for the most part Gemini Taurus get along wonderful

Hope this helps GOODLUCK with your baby
  • imageSamanthaashley93:
    I'll play! I'm a Leo and DH is an Aries... I have a very strong personality and my husband is very laid back so if she does have the twin personality we should have it covered!!

I'm libra hubby is Pisces he also is super laid back so we will also be the perfect team to tackle the personality of a Gemini girl
  • I'm a cancer and DH is a taurus. Earth, wind, and water. My little sister is a gemini and I consider myself experienced with them, since I've had to "mother" her for most of her late teens/twenties.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

imagesuwannee79:
    My husband and I are both Taurus and we definitely fit the description, so after reading about Geminis I'm a little nervous. The characteristics seem a little crazy and of the Geminis we know they are great for the most part with a side of insanity! Any tips for two Taurus' with a Gemini? :

For the most part my mother is Taurus my brother is Gemini and they get along amazing my brother is very cool calm and collected tho he does have two personalities which leaves anyone who sees him angry in shock because of how level headed he is my father was Leo and passed when I was very young but for the most part Gemini Taurus get along wonderful

Hope this helps GOODLUCK with your baby

This makes me feel better, thanks!! :D
    Lilypie - (A5Rk)

• imageemolm:
    imageflerlgirl:
    I like Diet Coke

COME AT ME BRO

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• imageflerlgirl:
    imageemolm:
    imageflerlgirl:
    I like Diet Coke

COME AT ME BRO

Slobeth on my nobeth juliette
  • I think ur post is cool...I'm a Libra also having a gemni baby girl...congrats.
    BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • SLaBM2BSLaBM2B member

I read the whole thread. Have nothing to contribute so I'm just upping my post count.

later gators! 

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• image5starchick:
    I think ur post is cool...I'm a Libra also having a gemni baby girl...congrats.

You too !!
  • The thing to keep in mind about Gemini's is communication. Talkative, witty, the quickest thinkers in the zodiac (especially if they have mercury in Gemini as well) however after tomorrow mercury is moving into Cancer so all Gemini babies born after tomorrow will be Gemini Sun Mercury Cancer so keep that in mind girls. They will be social but empathetic Gemini's. 

Im due on the cusp of Gemini/cancer Sun. June 22/23 so I'm looking forward to a Cancer Sun baby. Personally I prefer a Cancer baby over a Gemini as my husband is a Gemini and one Gemini in the house is all ready enough sometimes too much for me as is!! Can't get him off the computer for anything! Oh, Gemini's loves technology. Your Gemini child will want an ipad, iPhone ect...not the cheapest child of the zodiac! Although, Libra's and Taurus people have a taste for the finer & more luxurious things in life.

Oh and Taurus parents with Gemini child be patient with them because they most likely won't have a lot of patience themselves! Taurus Sun & mercury in Cancer can communicate well however. You will be able to offer the stability and reassurance their emotional natures will need. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageOlegLiz:
    The thing to keep in mind about Gemini's is communication. Talkative, witty, the quickest thinkers in the zodiac especially if they have mercury in Gemini as well however after tomorrow mercury is moving into Cancer so all Gemini babies born after tomorrow will be Gemini Sun Mercury Cancer so keep that in mind girls. They will be social but empathetic Gemini's.nbsp;Im due on the cusp of Gemini/cancer Sun. June 22/23 so I'm looking forward to a Cancer Sun baby. Personally I prefer a Cancer baby over a Gemini as my husband is a Gemini and one Gemini in the house is all ready enough sometimes too much for me as is!! Can't get him off the computer for anything! Oh, Gemini's loves technology. Your Gemini child will want an ipad, iPhone ect...not the cheapest child of the zodiac! Although, Libra's and Taurus people have a taste for the finer amp; more luxurious things in life. nbsp;Oh and Taurus parents with Gemini child be patient with them because they most likely won't have a lot of patience themselves! Taurus Sun amp; mercury in Cancer can communicate well however. You will be able to offer the stability and reassurance their emotional natures will need.nbsp;

I second that my brother loves technology .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"