February 2013 Moms

We're both losing our hair :(

Mine I don't mind so much, but DS is starting to look like he is losing his hair too. The worst spots are where he has rubbed the hair short at the back of his head from turning his head back and forth as he wakes up... And then he has this thick luscious mullet down to his neck. And on top he is thinning out. I miss my head full of red hair baby. Now he looks like he got attacked by a toddler with a pair of safety scissors. 

I wonder if they ever linked the hormones in BM that cause a mom's hair loss to be transferred to the baby? Maybe I should google it?  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: We're both losing our hair :(

• My dd has the same problem. She has mullet hair in the back, the bald around all sides, then sort of a mohawk. It's cute.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My aunts baby had hair loss too and she was formula fed. It happens. Luke has a black mullet and a patch of brown hair on top.
  • Loading the player...
  • Aww, and I thought I was the only one with a baby mullet Wink Glad we're not alone. 

He actually looks more like he has a high and tight. Lots of hair on top and thin/broken off on the sides. Very old-fashioned haha 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DD had a mohawk for the first year after she lost most of her baby hair. lol. My son hasn't started to lose what little hair he has yet, but I'm sure its coming.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't think it's BM hormones because FF babies and mom's lose their hair too. I'm actually thinking about cutting mine soon so it doesn't get really straggly

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Rosebean....how did sleep training go? pls keep me posted b/c were starting soon!!
  • imagecarpntrgrl:
    My dd has the same problem. She has mullet hair in the back, the bald around all sides, then sort of a mohawk. It's cute.

this exactly for me too! im glad she's not the only one :) 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"