January 2013 Moms

Today has been utter sshite. Long whine.

Baby boy woke up after seven hours of sleep fine. I thought the shots were done and over with and nary a casualty. Nope. About two hours after he woke up he started getting whiny and fussy and it just to worse until he projectile vomited all over us both. I took his temp and he was 100.1. He refused to drink anything for hours. Spat the Tylenol all over. He just wanted to be held and talked to all day. Usually I'm down with that but I need to go get that Xray and pack. Today I accomplished one load of laundry because I got him to fall asleep in the swing for 15 mins.
I'm so tired guys. I did nothing but I'm exhausted and I smell like sour milk. I'm so tired I don't want to change. He's finally down beside me in bed and I'm actually thinking of telling Mr not to call because my talking will wake the baby. I miss him though. I seriously need a hug so bad!
Everything has woken him up. The cat meowing, car engines, lights, me sneezing. Usually he can sleep through trains!
And an acquaintance made some offhanded comment about me always posting on fb and that when she had a newborn she never let herself play online bc she was cleaning and organizing. That she would have "mom guilt" if she played online. I now feel like I'm useless and a postwhore. I post so much so my husband can see his son but apparently I'm perceived as a PW not a good wife helping her hubs out.
And I have cramps. First time in 13 mos. I'm not ready for this!
And I have to travel with my in laws Friday to share my husband whom I only see every few weeks with them. And they want to be tourist so ill be forced to walk a s ill have to pump in bathrooms so as not to slow down everyone else. Not to me toon ill have people grabbing him.
I feel so blaaaaaah.
I wanna get off the ride!!!! I need a freakin nap!!!!
Thank you if you read all that.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today has been utter sshite. Long whine.

• So I thought my day was rough, but yours definitely takes the cake. Hugs to you! It can only go up from here right?

Also, I just noticed from your signature that your LO was born on the same day as my DD and literally almost the same time too! She's hit kind of a rough patch here in the past few days and from what I have read up on in terms of "wonder weeks" week 17 is a stormy patch--so let's hope that it's a short phase.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry, Zona! Sounds like the worst possible day. ::mobile sad face:: Hope things get better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ambmamaambmama member
    ::hugs:: I post a lot for family, too. Don't let it get you down!!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Big hugs!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Jen748Jen748 member
    Well I'm a big PW too so strength in numbers! Mobile smilie!

E has been super clingy too. He slept with me. Today's just me and both kids so I'm a little nervous.

I hope both boys have a better day today. Hugs!
  • ((hugs))

Don't give another thought to the bish who commented on your posting.  Obnoxious.  

We''ve had a rough few days too.  It will get better! 

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We had a rough couple of days and nights after the second round of vaccines, too, but nothing like what you and your LO experienced.  Hopefully your ILs will notice how tired and stressed you are and watch LO so you can relax (with or without SO).  Definitely take a good book or gossip magazine with you when you pump to get your mind off of things for 20-30 minutes!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"