August 2012 Moms

Hooslisa.

Ya dirty lurker! How've you been? How's your girl?
Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

Re: Hooslisa.

• For real!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLiliDragon:
    I seriously think she is done with us...as sad as that makes me. She is on a break and doesn't know when/ if she'll be back. Waaaaahhh!

Very sad.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Loading the player...
  • imageBaker_Bride:
    imageLiliDragon:
    I seriously think she is done with us...as sad as that makes me. She is on a break and doesn't know when/ if she'll be back. Waaaaahhh!
    Very sad.

It happens to everyone.

Boo.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• Did something happen that caused her to take a bump break? I have her on fb, and I think she just got home from vacation and is looking WONDERFUL, but I miss her humor here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageCrossingfingers:
    Did something happen that caused her to take a bump break? I have her on fb, and I think she just got home from vacation and is looking WONDERFUL, but I miss her humor here.

There was that whole weird fallout over a misunderstanding that centered around BF/FF. It went from zero to ugly really quickly, and I think that might be what convinced her to step back from the board. I hate that it happened, but if she thought that leaving the board was best for her well being, then I respect that completely.

Still a huge bummer.  

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • RhomonkRhomonk member
    imageAggieDaner:

imageCrossingfingers:
    Did something happen that caused her to take a bump break? I have her on fb, and I think she just got home from vacation and is looking WONDERFUL, but I miss her humor here.

There was that whole weird fallout over a misunderstanding that centered around BF/FF. It went from zero to ugly really quickly, and I think that might be what convinced her to step back from the board. I hate that it happened, but if she thought that leaving the board was best for her well being, then I respect that completely.

Still a huge bummer.  

This. 

photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAggieDaner:

imageCrossingfingers:

Still a huge bummer.  

Well Crap. Hooslisa if you read this we LOVE YOU STILL!! COME BAAAACK!!

• imageLucyD1029:
    imageAggieDaner:

imageCrossingfingers:

Still a huge bummer.  

I agree.  It was, IMO, a huge misunderstanding.   

Yup. Same here
  • thanks for the love, ladies.  i appreciate it.

things are good.  kiddo started crawling this past weekend and that's changed the game. 

like crossingfingers said, we got back from vacay on tuesday...her first time at the beach.  she loved it. 

i'm still a little overwhelmed by the idea that she seems more like a toddler at times than my baby.  it's crazy.  how did we get here?

i'm good.  i've been pretty soft on training and i have races the next two weeks.  been opting to spend time with my girl instead of being militant about training.  i don't regret it for a second, but it will make racing interesting.  oh well.

oh, oh!!!  I HAD MCDONALDS YESTERDAY!!!   first time (outside of one time when i got a sundae) since august 2011.  ....and it was disgusting.  it pretty much solidified that it will be years until i go back again.  ...but, as i sat in line at the drive thru, i thought of you all.  haha.

i hope you are all doing well.  i love watching the pics of the ladies that i am facebook friends withs.  it seems like just yesterday we were posting, "OMG i'm in my third trimester!!".  what a crazy, beautiful ride. 

here's one of my fav pics from our vacation.  :)

• RhomonkRhomonk member

Hey lady!

That pic is amazing!  Frame it!

Glad to hear you are doing well.

photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehooslisa:

thanks for the love, ladies.  i appreciate it.

things are good.  kiddo started crawling this past weekend and that's changed the game. 

like crossingfingers said, we got back from vacay on tuesday...her first time at the beach.  she loved it. 

i'm still a little overwhelmed by the idea that she seems more like a toddler at times than my baby.  it's crazy.  how did we get here?

i'm good.  i've been pretty soft on training and i have races the next two weeks.  been opting to spend time with my girl instead of being militant about training.  i don't regret it for a second, but it will make racing interesting.  oh well.

oh, oh!!!  I HAD MCDONALDS YESTERDAY!!!   first time (outside of one time when i got a sundae) since august 2011.  ....and it was disgusting.  it pretty much solidified that it will be years until i go back again.  ...but, as i sat in line at the drive thru, i thought of you all.  haha.

i hope you are all doing well.  i love watching the pics of the ladies that i am facebook friends withs.  it seems like just yesterday we were posting, "OMG i'm in my third trimester!!".  what a crazy, beautiful ride. 

here's one of my fav pics from our vacation.  :)

Aww, I think of you every time I go to McDonald's too!!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"