April 2013 Moms

Ethical Dilemma

Do I :

A) Bury the empty Nutella jar deep in the rubbish so DH doesnt see I've eaten the entire thing

B) Put it in the recycling where it belongs and possibly save the earth... but see the condescending look when DH realizes I did not, in fact, have spinach salad for dinner like i may have implied

Decisions Decisions 

imageimageimage

Re: Ethical Dilemma

• heddy79heddy79 member
    Definitely option A.  I've been there and never regretted option A.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Option C throw at YH for judging you.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekravenmoore:
    Option A! Sometimes we need our secrets.  If the husband happens to find it anyways, then option C!

definitely this. Wink

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
  • ccooke3ccooke3 member
    Option A. Our children's children will forgive you.
    "Screaming Butterfly"

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Orrrrr...
    Put it in the recycling but wrap it up in paper first. Unless you have to keep the plastic separate from the paper. In that case, option A all the way!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • heddy79heddy79 member

imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Orrrrr... Put it in the recycling but wrap it up in paper first. Unless you have to keep the plastic separate from the paper. In that case, option A all the way!

You're a sneaky one :)  

image BabyFetus Ticker
  • There definitely has to be a way to bury it down in the recycling. I've done it before. : got busted hiding a twix in the glove box of my car the other day. Hahaha. I didn't want to share!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Orrrrr...
    Put it in the recycling but wrap it up in paper first. Unless you have to keep the plastic separate from the paper. In that case, option A all the way!

Yes!
  • Hands down A! Don't forget to buy a new jar though just in case he goes looking for the first.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd put it in the recycling bin outside, DH will never notice it there, lol...
  • imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    Orrrrr...

Love it! So clever!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMklems29:
    Hands down A! Don't forget to buy a new jar though just in case he goes looking for the first.

And be sure to eat enough of it that he won't know it's new.

• This reminded me that I need to go buy another jar because I finished mine off earlier this week.  I just bought it last week and I am the only person that eats Nutella in my house.

And I'd go with option B and tell H to suck it!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"