July 2012 Moms
Options

sunscreen questions

does anyone have a sunscreen that they recommend? for babies I mean. I bought the babyganics one but it is so thick and doesn't go on well.

also, I have very fair children. tomorrow we will be going to an outing at 6 oclock. it will be about 90 degrees here. Do I still need to apply sunscreen then?

image image
                  Ayden & Sydney

Re: sunscreen questions

• Options
    We use Aveeno Pure Baby sunscreen and yes I would still apply sunscreen to LO at 6pm.
  • Options
    I def need a spray. I have the cream now (forget the brand) and it annoying to put on Rob all the time. He is really fair like me, and will fry really easily, I'm sure (luckily he hasn't gotten burned yet). My mom drilled sun screen into us when we were little.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SBBBESBBBE member
    We use neutragena spray for kids then we have a special location for the face.  I usually error on the side of caution when putting it on the kids.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    oncoRNoncoRN member
    I really like California Baby! They have the lotion and then the facial stick...I use it too now haha, it's very light and not sticky
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    zyaszyas member
    We use the honest company one too. I don't find it to be as thick as some others I've used. I use it for both Ava and myself, I really like it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"