August 2012 Moms

BUONA FORTUNA

i have been here refreshing the page and praying and hoping today.  my entire heart is with you.  I am begging the universe for good news. 

you have so much love here at your disposal.  we are here for you.

with hugs and hope and love,

lisa

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BUONA FORTUNA

• WHERE THE FUDGE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I'm yelling.
  • Hugs and well wishes and good vibes and strength all your way. Love, love, love.

Dana

AUGUST 2012 UNICORN

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm lurking here and waiting and just glowing good vibes for you.
  • imageJayandEmm:
    WHERE THE FUDGE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I'm yelling.

I'M YELLING TOO!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Been praying all week! Hoping hard for little Liam!
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SJandVASJandVA member
    You've been in my thoughts and prayers as well. Lots of love from our family.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • emu0013emu0013 member
    I have been thinking about your family and LO and sending lots of prayers your way.
    BFP # 2 9/25/14
    Official Due Date 5/29/15 & HB 143 on 10/13; 11/25 Harmony Results perfect & it's a Girl!

Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickersimage

Off BCP 5/2009
    TTC since July 2010
    DH's SA = Normal!
    Hysteroscopy 2/2011
    50mg Clomid / Progesterone 77.5 April 2011 = BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 53 May 2011= BFN
    25mg Clomid / Progesterone 44.3 June 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 15.7 July 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara / Progesterone 14 August 2011= BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 32 September 2011=BFN
    5mg Femara + Crinone / Progesterone 14.9 October 2011=BFN
    First RE Appointment 11/2011
    Hysteroscopy 11/2011 & on Med break
    12/2011 Diagnosed with PCOS (Insulin Resistant)
    12/2011 Adding 1000 MG Metformin per day
    12/14/11 BFP
    Beta #1 664 Beta #2 3330 Beta #3 6160 Beta #4 19546
    Official Due Date 8/18/12 & HB 147 on 1/3; HB 171on  1/19
    Pre-term labor @ 29W bed-rest till Emergency C-Section

IT'S A GIRL

• Praying for your family!
  • T&P for you from our family as well! Hope all goes well.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just went back and dug for your last thread.  I am so sorry!  I had no idea.  Thinking and praying for you guys and especially Liam.  <3

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• We have prayed for lil Liam every single night at church since we started revival services this past week. I still believe in miracles too. Sending so much love, BF !!! Xoxox

photo happy4th_zps32a39228.jpg

• Sending so much love your way!
  • Still sending prayers up to the Great Physician for Liam. And prayers for comfort and peace for you.

• CRey13CRey13 member
    I've been keeping you and Liam in my prayers as well!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Jnmac83Jnmac83 member
    Actually just popped in to see if there were any updates! You've been on my
    mind and in our prayers! Hope today went well!! Hugs!!
  • Thinking of you guys.  Prayers and more prayers coming from me!
  • Sitting and waiting with the rest of them. Sending good vibes.
  • RhomonkRhomonk member
    Hoping for good news!!!
    photo judgejudy.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also thinking of you and that sweet boy!
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Praying here also!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I jut wanted to say I am so sorry and my heart breaks in pieces for you! I will have you, Liam and your family In my prayers! I believe prayer can make miracles happen!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Thank you all for your thoughts and wishes!I don't have much of an update unfortunately.

We have an appt. tomorrow at 9:15am to go over Liam's results- they wouldn't tell me anything after the MRI.  

But a summary of what's happened so far

Liam had his MRI done. We were told to get there at 11:00 so we showed up early at 10:30. Come to find out our true appt. wasn't until noon. Go figure.

Liam did great until about 11:30 then he started crying non-stop because he was so hungry (nothing to eat since 6:30 am) and couldn't figure out why I refused to feed him ( I cried too). Because he was crying so much t hey gave him a medicine call Versed through his nose- which calmed him down in less than 5 minutes and made him basically drunk.

They said it would take 1.5 hours, at the 2 hour mark they came out to the waiting room and said it would be another 45 minutes and "to be patient". I could've strangled someone.

They finally extubated him and I got to in and see him. He was crying and you could tell a little disoriented- his voice was so hoarse it hurt me to hear it. They had popsicles available for the older kids but they offered him one and I let him have it (this kid has never had processed sugar before in his life- and I make all his baby food! LOL) He loooooved it. He ate the entire thing and wanted more- he got ice chips instead.

Overall he tolerated the anesthesia fine- he was under for a little over 3 hours. Tomorrow is d-day. I doubt I will sleep much. Image and video hosting by TinyPic drunk baby Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• SJandVASJandVA member
    What a sweet little guy and a strong mama! Hoping, praying, and good thoughts for good news tomorrow.
    victoria5month samantha5
  • Thinking of you and your family....

Liam is such a tough kiddo! Hang in there mama! 

734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just caught up with everything!  OMG, I'm so sorry!  You and Liam are in my thoughts, and I'll repeat what has been said on prior posts, if you need anything, ANYTHING at all, please let us know!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • He is absolutely beautiful.  What precious pictures.  Thank you for updating us and I still pray for good news tomorrow.

• What a sweet boy! You're such a strong mommy!! I hope they have good news for you when they go over things. And I'm very glad you gave him that popsicle!
  • You are both troopers! Continuing to pray for you and your family.

• He really is the cutest...and what a tough boy.  And a strong mama for holding herself back from strangling someone during the wait!  I'm glad he experienced true joy sucking down his popsicle.  He deserves it after such a long day.  Thank you for the update.  Will continue to send positive thoughts and prayers!
  • I am sorry you didn't get any info after the MRI today. Liam is an absolute doll though. Praying for good news at your appt tomorrow.
    imageimage
  • He is a brave little man, just like his mommy. You both are in my heart tonight.

• imageJessica Swanlake:
    He is a brave little man, just like his mommy. You both are in my heart tonight.

I agree with this!
  • I am just now catching up on this I don't know how I missed it. I will be praying for you and sweet Liam. We are here for you mama!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm continuing to pray for Liam. You both were quite the troopers today. Try to get some sleep tonight so you can focus during the appointment tomorrow. We will all be thinking of you in the morning.
  • ccamccam member
    What a little trooper! Good luck tomorrow. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• T&Ps.  I hope tomorrow goes smoothly.  What a day for your family.  It sounds like Liam was a real trooper and so were you.
    995468_10151780121619767_1204953917_n
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry you and sweet Liam are going through this. What a strong boy you have. Keeping you guys in all my thoughts. Huge, huge hugs.

• Your family has been in my prayers and on my mind very often this past week. I hope you get good news tomorrow. Please keep us posted when you can and don't lose hope. Saying a prayer and sending you hugs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Liam is such a sweetheart. I will be thinking about you both tomorrow and I hope your brain will let you turn it off for a bit and get some sleep tonight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You, Liam, and your family are in my prayers. I agree with everyone else...you and Liam are so strong! I pray supernatural strength to you and your lo throughout this.

Your ds is adorable btw. Precious.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"