Natural Birth
Options

Mind if I come in?

Hello Ladies,

I am currently pregnant and due in January or the first week in February. I recently lost twins at 7 weeks, a month ago, so because we got pregnant right away, we have no due date yet! 

A bit about me: I am a 25 year old mother of a 3 year old boy. My DH is 27 and finishing his Masters Degree and working so that I can finish my psychology degree and be a stay at home mother. I am also undergoing certifications to become a labour and postpartum doula, as well as a lactation consultant and birthing class educator. I am very much looking forward to giving birth to this baby, I think that will be the only thing getting me through the uncomfortable last weeks of pregnancy:) I had a horrendous hospital birth with my son, and as a result am absolutely adament that my birth be at home, with my midwife and labour support. I am hoping to practice hypnobirthing and relaxation techniques, combined with a bit of the  Bradley method, a little of everything I suppose.

I know I am quite early in my pregnancy but I've been planning this birth since my son was born haha I am very much looking forward to getting to know you ladies and reading all the birth stories, sharing resources and support.

Thanks for having me!:)

Re: Mind if I come in?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"