December 2013 Moms

How early

How many weeks were you when you found out you were pregnant? I was 2 weeks!!!!!

Re: How early

• I was 4 weeks. I tested the day of my expected period.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • I was 4 and 2 days.
  • Loading the player...
  • tealowltealowl member

That's not possible. Another poster told you that in your last post.

I was 16DPO when I got my BFP.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• You can be 2 weeks post ovulation, which is probably fairly normal.  

I found at 9, maybe 10dpo. 

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• 4 weeks

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• sonrisasonrisa member
    It sounds like you are measuring fetal age. I was just under 2 weeks fetal age (ie. just under 4 weeks pregnant for traditional measurements of gestational age which counts from LMP - the first two weeks or so are before you even ovulate).
  • imageteal owl:
    That's not possible. Another poster told you that in your last post.
    I was 16DPO when I got my BFP.

Totally missed that. I thought she was 4 weeks and just didn't count the first 2 weeks where you're not really pregnant.
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • I was about 5 weeks when i got the BFP :)
    Cass
  • dbucksdbucks member
    At the time I had no clue how far along I was. Now that I've been to the dr and given an EDD, I know I was 4w4d when I got my BFP.
  • We conceived on April 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on April 20th
  • 12 DPO
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • imageHannahGreen90:
    We conceived on April 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on April 20th
    We conceived on the 4th lol :)
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • 4 weeks 1 day and my levels were still barely detectable at that point. My first blood hcg was 60 at 4 weeks 3 days. They double every 48 hours approximately and most hpt don't detect lower than 25.
  • We found out early. 10Dpo.
  • imageCitrusXoXo:
    imageHannahGreen90:
    We conceived on April 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on April 20th
    We conceived on the 4th lol :)

Hahaha! Are you going from DOC or LMP to work out how many weeks you are?
  • Can someone please inform me what all the initials mean haha, I'm new here and I'm struggling to keep up with all you pros!
  • imageHannahGreen90:
    Can someone please inform me what all the initials mean haha, I'm new here and I'm struggling to keep up with all you pros!

Dpo = days past ovulation
    Doc = date of conception
    Lmp= last menstrual period
  • OP, as others have said, it is impossible to find out at 2 weeks pregnant even if you ovulate super early (ex: CD 8).  I O'd on CD 14 and found out at 9 or 10 DPO so I was a little over three weeks pregnant.
  • 4 weeks and something days
  • 10 DPO 3 weeks 2 days

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• imageWhitterpow:
    4 weeks 1 day and my levels were still barely detectable at that point. My first blood hcg was 60 at 4 weeks 3 days. They double every 48 hours approximately and most hpt don't detect lower than 25.

The last part of this really isn't true.  After my last miscarriage I had a noticeable line on a FRER when my blood hcg was as low as 5.  Digitals usually detect at >=25, others are much more senstitive.

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.

• Well on may 8th I got a faint positive and since than I had 4 blood test and my hormone levels been rising. My progesterone levels are also good so idk I'm just saying 2 weeks bc today my dr said she thinks I'm 5 weeks bc she thinks she saw the yolk sac. So may 8th I could only have been 2 weeks if I'm 5 wks now. Idk just calculating from the info from the drs
  • I don't believe in hpt. I just knew because I missed my period and I ALWAYS feel super bloated when implantation occurs.
  • imagealyssajeremy:
    I don't believe in hpt. I just knew because I missed my period and I ALWAYS feel super bloated when implantation occurs.

<3 this. 

• imagealyssajeremy:
    I don't believe in hpt. I just knew because I missed my period and I ALWAYS feel super bloated when implantation occurs.

I'm sorry, but can you elaborate?  Why don't you believe in home pregnancy tests?  Do you not believe in hcg?   

imageimage

• I was 9-10 dpo I think.
  • imagealyssajeremy:
    I don't believe in hpt.

I'm intrigued. 

Has a doctor confirmed your pregnancy yet? Just curious.

Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageVCGolfNYC:

imagealyssajeremy:

I'm sorry, but can you elaborate?  Why don't you believe in home pregnancy tests?  Do you not believe in hcg?   

Yes, please elaborate...I've been waiting for this! 

• I didn't find out until 5w6d because we weren't actively trying, so I didn't think to test until I got sick.
    imageimageimageimage
  • I was 12 DPO. I was sure I was out because I got BFPs at 9 DPO with my 2 other pregnancies.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• 3 weeks 6 days. Way earlier than it showed up in my last pregnancy.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagealyssajeremy:

omg. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • vmcovivmcovi member
    3 weeks 3 days
  • I was right around 4 wks.  So curious to hear the response about HPT.  I was obsessed with POAS while we were trying...

• imagelorlor681:
    I was right around 4 wks.  So curious to hear the response about HPT.  I was obsessed with POAS while we were trying...

She may not believe in answering questions...

imageimage

• I believe they work I just don't believe they're necessary
  • imageVCGolfNYC:

imagelorlor681:
    I was right around 4 wks.  So curious to hear the response about HPT.  I was obsessed with POAS while we were trying...

She may not believe in answering questions...

Hee hee, that made me giggle. 

• imagealyssajeremy:
    I believe they work I just don't believe they're necessary

I guess one could just wait until she sees a head crowning. Not my personal preference but live and let live I guess.

Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I was 10 DPO and based off u/s I was 3w 4d.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagealyssajeremy:
    I believe they work I just don't believe they're necessary

Because not receiving prenatal care until you're 20 weeks when you finally realize you're pregnant is totally an ok thing.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"