April 2013 Moms

DH

The D stands for d*mn as one of you lovely ladies mentioned the other day. I'm not sure if any of you remember the problems that we had during my pregnancy (him acting out on the Internet). Well he travels a lot for work. Basically he took a trip last weekend & I found out he wasn't where he said he was. Our good ole bank statement gave him away. Anyways, if any of you are in So.Cal ill be having a garage sale this weekend to sell all his sh*t. Everything will be $5, designer duds, Xbox & all. My silver lining is I get to wake up every morning to this face below, he's missing out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: DH

• I'm sure that face is cuter anyways!! So sorry for what you're going through dear!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry. Your son is absolutely adorable. ?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear that, but ones gotta do what ones gotta do. If that means moving it along after already having a bad experience with him, then whatever choice you are going to make is best. Only you know what will work and what won't. Hope all fairs well.

Just a side question about the statement. Some companies, gas stations, etc. might be based out of location xyz but on a bank statement might show a different xyz location. Possibility?
    DD 4/3/04 & #2 EDD April 21, 2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sorry to hear about your situation. Ugh! Be strong.... Your little one is soooo cute.
  • I'm so sorry hun :( Send his xbox my way lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Dang.  I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this drama again.  Congrats on doing what you feel is best for you, although I'm sure it's super hard.  Your son is too cute!!
  • imagemrsbea:
    Sorry to hear that, but ones gotta do what ones gotta do. If that means moving it along after already having a bad experience with him, then whatever choice you are going to make is best. Only you know what will work and what won't. Hope all fairs well. Just a side question about the statement. Some companies, gas stations, etc. might be based out of location xyz but on a bank statement might show a different xyz location. Possibility?

i took this into consideration & made sure I dotted my I's & crossed my T's. I called the bank & they confirmed the city he got gas at & the time. It was literally 5 minutes away from my house as oppose to the 2 hours he was supposed to be away. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• That's awful! Nobody deserves that. Sending strong vibes your way!!

Have you confronted him yet?
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so, so sorry you're going through this. But GOOD for you for being strong and taking control of the situation. Look at it this way; you're teaching that sweet, precious son of yours that you're a strong woman who should be treated with respect. That is one of the best things a mother can teach her son, IMHO. Hang in there hon. We're here if you need us.
  • The Rat B@stard.  I am sorry he couldnt man up and be the husband you deserve. 
    imageimageimage
  • imageprincipessa81:
    I'm so, so sorry you're going through this. But GOOD for you for being strong and taking control of the situation. Look at it this way; you're teaching that sweet, precious son of yours that you're a strong woman who should be treated with respect. That is one of the best things a mother can teach her son, IMHO. Hang in there hon. We're here if you need us.

very well said!!  So sorry you're in this situation! 

• Men are so dumb sometimes - it's like he wanted to be caught!

Stay strong girl, you deserve better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• imageMrsHartman7:
    The Rat Bstard.nbsp; I am sorry he couldnt man up and be the husband you deserve.nbsp;

This! Your son is absolutely adorable though, love that smile!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry you're going through this. Good for you for not standing for it. You deserve better. Just keep looking at that beautiful son of yours and hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"