June 2013 Moms

Water break NBR

So as I am walking out of the hospital after my checkup, I feel water splash on my leg...then I feel another gush. Just as I think something is starting.

I realize my drinking water I stashed in my purse just broke and is splashing my leg as my purse swings. Ha ha. So i broke my water but it had nothing to do with baby.

Everything at my appt looked good though. 39 weeks 4 days and 23cm dialated. Baby is head down on cervix
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies

Re: Water break NBR

• hahahah

That would have made me laugh out loud

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • khaukekhauke member
    imagessemovsk:
    hahahah
    That would have made me laugh out loud

I did. :
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Loading the player...
  • That's definitely something I would do! Lol
  • Oh my...I probably would have had a slight heart attack first. Lol.
    BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/10/13 M/C 6/12/12
    BFP#2 9/28/12 EDD 6/5/13 J.B. born 6/6/13

Anniversary

• Hahahah! I would have peed all over myself laughing!
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • khaukekhauke member
    imagebrittbronkowski:
    Hahahaha omg. Too funny. I think my heart would've stopped.

I think it did for a second
  • hahaha!
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • rzurbrrzurbr member
    That's too funny and I would have done the same thing but probably freaked out that my water had actually broken!

• khaukekhauke member
    imagekari5186:
    This one made me literally laugh out loud! nbsp;On Monday, I was at a BBQ and plopped myself on a chair with a cushion. nbsp;When I got up, I saw this huge wet spot and felt wet on my crotch/butt and got so excited thinking that my water broke. nbsp;Turns out the cushions were never brought in out of the rain we had over the weekend and I ended up with swamp butt for the duration of the get together.

Too funny. Sorry you had to be damp the rest of the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"