January 2013 Moms

No tears?

I remember reading somewhere that babies don't cry real tears until their a couple months old but still I have yet to see a tear fall from my DS's eyes. I know lack of tears can mean dehydration but I don't think that's the case as see no other signs.

Anyone else still not seen any tears from their LO? Should I be concerned?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: No tears?

• imagemj0011:
    I have seen the occasional tear but nothing consistent.

Same here. His eyes will fill with tears if he's REALLY crying, but maybe only enough for one tear to really fall.

• holly52holly52 member
    imagetrombgirl:

imagemj0011:
    I have seen the occasional tear but nothing consistent.

Same here. His eyes will fill with tears if he's REALLY crying, but maybe only enough for one tear to really fall.

This! DD has had a few tears but thats it

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ta78ta78 member

We haven't had any yet either..but she doesn't cry much. I think she might if she worked herself up. 

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• I don't think that's true although I have heard it as well. C has had tears from day one.
    He has one eye that waters and gets goopy in the morning so we wipe with a warm rag or a wet wipe. If you're concerned definitely ask.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD is a big crier and it doesn't take much for her eyes to well up. Between that and how vocal she is I'm pretty sure she's going to be quite the dramatic teen.
  • We only see tears when DS is really upset - like when he is really resisting going to sleep or after his shots.  Normally his cries are just notifications of hunger or annoyance and don't produce tears.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LO eyes will water when he's really upset but I haven't had one roll down his cheek yet tho. I'm dreading it because I know it'll break my heart!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 82Sonia82Sonia member
    We've had tears for vaccinations only. It rips my heart to pieces.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"